talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Saudi Arabia 0-3 Perú - Sunday 3rd June, 2018

football forum

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not our best half, but we've still been quite solid. Better than any of the 2 against Scotland.

I think the only fault in the team right now is Trauco, who is misplacing a lot of passes in dangerous positions. Other than that we've been very good, and I expect the second half to be even better.

If Renato Tapia plays like this at the World Cup, he's off to a club like Barcelona or Real Madrid. I'm dead fucking serious, I'm going there.

Also, Carrillo bothers me. He's class at national level but incredibly lazy for his club.

Renato Tapia was my player of the match. Barely lost a midfield duel. Like I said, he's a contender to go to a top club alongside Trauco.

Good to see Guerrero scoring 2 goals. He's back.

Miguel Araujo did well off the bench.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Blue said:

If Renato Tapia plays like this at the World Cup, he's off to a club like Barcelona or Real Madrid. I'm dead fucking serious, I'm going there.

Also, Carrillo bothers me. He's class at national level but incredibly lazy for his club.

immediately after O.o?

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

immediately after O.o?

Yep.

Hes at Feyenoord. Not the smallest club in the World. I think James is a bad example as he has had a big reputation years prior, but Keylor Navas is one I could compare him too.

• Administrator
Just now, Blue said:

Yep.

Hes at Feyenoord. Not the smallest club in the World. I think James is a bad example as he has had a big reputation years prior, but Keylor Navas is one I could compare him too.

do Barca and Madrid even need him right now though, this summer?

Either as a CB or CM...

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

do Barca and Madrid even need him right now though, this summer?

Either as a CB or CM...

I didn't exactly say those 2 though, I said a club *like* them. Bayern, Juventus, Manchester City etc...

Although that said, Barcelona could use a player like him. Perhaps in immediately or as a sub for the aging Busquets. Or the new Mascgerano. According to a few Dutch (including @Panna King) he's a player Cruyff would have liked.

Archived