Amiens SC vs Nice
Guingamp vs Angers

Sunday, 24/02/2019
Montpellier vs Reims
Nantes vs Bordeaux
Toulouse vs Caen
Rennes vs Olympique Marseille 
Monaco vs Olympique Lyon

Hoping to get home in time to watch Bordeaux v Guingamp. Also hoping I can find a stream because it's not on BT.

Briand missing for Bordeaux, Maja starts again, and young Toma Basic keeps his place after his MOM performance on the weekend. Adli on the bench.

1 minute ago, Jfortuna said:

Bordeaux va guinamp... one of the worst games i have ever watched... cant even play a simple passing game.. and they call themselves professionals. I thought A league teams were bad but these 2 teams are atrocious. 

Hey @Jfortuna welcome to the forum!

3 minutes ago, Jfortuna said:

Bordeaux va guinamp... one of the worst games i have ever watched... cant even play a simple passing game.. and they call themselves professionals. I thought A league teams were bad but these 2 teams are atrocious. 

Welcome, and you haven't watched a ton of football if you thought THAT was the worst xD

Just now, Jfortuna said:

Thank you.. after watching bordeaux bs guinamps match, i thought id go and post about how shit those 2 teams are.. man the french league teams are shit... worst than A league..

Well aren't you a lively fellow. 

No, you just watched two of the worst teams this year in France play each other. Guingamp might be one of the worst teams to ever get into Ligue 1. 

4 minutes ago, Eco said:

Well aren't you a lively fellow. 

No, you just watched two of the worst teams this year in France play each other. Guingamp might be one of the worst teams to ever get into Ligue 1. 

Yea picked the wrong game to watch!

now watching ath madrid vs juventus. I say cristiano ronaldo scores and juventus win or one or neither teams to score and total score under 2.5! My bets on both so wish me luck sir!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived