talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Giovani Lo Celso - Signs for Real Betis on loan with option to buy

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Berserker said:

Wtf, i thought he was key for PSG for the near future.

What's the point of sitting on a bench getting bit part roles until something hopefully (emphasis on hopefully) happens?

He is going to a coach that is tremendous with youth, plays the correct football Argentina need from a midfielder and can make a name for himself.  From there on he will be in a much better position than being at Paris Saint-Germain.

22 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

What's the point of sitting on a bench getting bit part roles until something hopefully (emphasis on hopefully) happens?

He is going to a coach that is tremendous with youth, plays the correct football Argentina need from a midfielder and can make a name for himself.  From there on he will be in a much better position than being at Paris Saint-Germain.

Just thought he was more important for PSG.

1 minute ago, Berserker said:

PSG are a total mess mate!

Trust me, he's better out of there and the kid (Lo Celso) is very talented which means he NEEDS to play.  Think about it... It could've been another move to a club where once again he'll be sitting on the bench and even worse, with a coach that isn't beneficial to the Argentina national side.  When I say that Quique Setién is a fantastic coach, I mean it and now it's upto Giovani to show what he can do because if he performs he will make it big time!

There are the big three in Spain where he can end up at and of course other top European clubs.

But fundamentally Argentina need a functioning high end midfielder and he is the big hope where raw talent is concerned.

7 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Let me add to what I just told you mate.  In the last few minutes a leak has emerged from Barça that a permanent scout that's usually situated in France has been moved to Seville.  Look at how quick things move... Obviously they were already following him in Paris.

13 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Let me add to what I just told you mate.  In the last few minutes a leak has emerged from Barça that a permanent scout that's usually situated in France has been moved to Seville.  Look at how quick things move... Obviously they were already following him in Paris.

That would be great.

Archived