talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Upcoming Movie Trailers

football forum

• Subscriber
On 17/02/2023 at 02:26, Tommy said:

Tetris

An American and Russian computer geek form an unlikely friendship as they try to evade the KGB and smuggle the world's most famous video game out of the Soviet Union.

Damn, this is such an 80s/90s nostalgia 😅

Also I have to admit, I would have never thought a movie about Tetris could have any potential xD 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Killers of the Flower Moon, directed by Martin Scorsese, starring Leonardo DiCaprio & Robert De Niro. 

Members of the Osage tribe in the United States are murdered under mysterious circumstances in the 1920s, sparking a major F.B.I. investigation involving J. Edgar Hoover.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dream Scenario

A hapless family man finds his life turned upside down when millions of strangers suddenly start seeing him in their dreams. When his nighttime appearances take a nightmarish turn, Paul is forced to navigate his newfound stardom.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, nudge said:

Omg, John Woo and Joel Kinnaman... Count me in. Will definitely be watching this in the cinema.

This makes me even more excited about the movie:

"Very interesting movie. The whole movie is without dialogue. It allowed me to use visuals to tell the story, to tell how the character feels. We are using music instead of language. And the movie is all about sight and sound. The budget was a little tight, and the schedule was tight, but it made me change my working style. Usually, for a big movie, a studio movie, we shoot a lot of coverage, then leave it to the cutting room. But in this movie, I tried to combine things without doing any coverage shots. I had to force myself to use a new kind of technique. Some scenes were about two or three pages, but I did it all in one shot." - John Woo

• Wow 1