talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Copa América 2019 - Final - BRAZIL 3-1 PERÚ

football forum

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be shocked if Chile win it this year. Their best players are all washed up (except Vidal, who is still not in his prime) and still rely on the old guys, a couple of who are playing in the Chilean league now. Like Beausejour, who got called up despite fighting relegation with his team.

No young talent to create a spark. They will make it through their group because Ecuador are simply worse, but I can't see them win this.

47 minutes ago, José said:

They have a better chance than Peru, that's a fact. Peru wishes they had a leader like Vidal

It's an opinion, and I'd say we have a better chance because we are simply a better side right now. Vidal is a pathetic leader too, he's the reason they didn't go to the World Cup.

Just now, José said:

Vidal a pathetic leader... bias opinion from a bitter/jelly Peruvian.. 

Ask Claudio Bravo why he retired from the national team. Wonder if he's a "bitter," or "jelly" Peruvian.

I also can't hear the Chileans all the way from Russia. Don't have anything to be bitter about.

Just now, José said:

Who is the two time defending champs of this cup? I'll give you a clue, its not Peru. :rofl:

It's Chile, but times change.

Again, I can't hear you from Russia.

I love how Teso makes fun of us for losing 3-0 to Colombia in a friendly, but we smashed Chile by the same scoreline in October, and he doesn't bat an eye. Only when it's convenient no? @José 

Also, Vidal's leadership did very well to qualify for the World Cup didn't they?

Lineups.

Looking forward to seeing Takefusa Kubo today. Liked him a lot at the U20 World Cup 2 years ago and he just got signed for Real Madrid. Chile on the other hand, look meh. Still a mystery if Sanchez will show up, and that defence is a disaster. 2 washed up full backs, one who is battling relegation in Chile. Maripan is also not that good. I think the 2 on that team to watch out for are Vidal and Vargas.

Very entertaining game so far. Chile look great up front but very sloppy at the back. I still expect them to edge it out. Veterans vs youth.

1 minute ago, José said:

Money.

I read somewhere that it wasnt even being televised on the popular channels in Japan. I wish the Mexican and USMNT were still a part of it but you cant blame the Mexican team for sending the B team to a tournament that doesnt guarentee the spot in the confederation and has always been biased (refs ) against the Mexicans and USMNT. Conmebol needs mexico for better quality matches and for sponsors (number one nation when it comes to revenue) Colombia vs Mexico or Brazil vs Mexico is far more attractive to neutrals than Colombia vs Peru or Brazil vs Paraguay. 

For money I'd think Mexico and USA would EASILY be tops. With the time difference, I'm not sure how many people in Japan give a shit. 

1 minute ago, José said:

King Vidal's team 2-0 Overyhyped young Japanese team 

Chile is winning and they dont even need to hit fifth gear, just cruising. Much more better game than the bore fest of Venezuela vs peru. 

Had no idea that you a Vidal/Chile fanboy. 

Just now, José said:

Teso follows leaders like himself and King Vidal is one of them. Easily one of the best south American players in recent history along with Neymar. 

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, Eco said:

Just turned it on. 

Still don't understand why Japan were invited...

They have been invited before. To be honest I’m against a 10 team Copa. It would mean 2 teams of 5 with 1 team resting every match day. I deal with that in the U20’s and it’s horrible. Better to just invite 2 teams. I would rather it be Mexico and a Central American side than 2 Asian teams though.

Just now, Grizzly21 said:

They have been invited before. To be honest I’m against a 10 team Copa. It would mean 2 teams of 5 with 1 team resting every match day. I deal with that in the U20’s and it’s horrible. Better to just invite 2 teams. I would rather it be Mexico and a Central American side than 2 Asian teams though.

I'm not questioning inviting other countries, just don't understand Japan's inclusion. 

Mexico and USA would be much more entertaining. 

6 minutes ago, Eco said:

Had no idea that you a Vidal/Chile fanboy. 

He’s only become a Chile fan so he can prove how much better they are than us, which is false firstly and secondly it just shows that he’s an idiot.

Just now, Eco said:

I'm not questioning inviting other countries, just don't understand Japan's inclusion. 

Mexico and USA would be much more entertaining. 

Japan are fine. They have been in before and have South American influence on their game. Like I said though I prefer Mexico and a Central American country.

Chile have looked great up front but so badly positioned at the back. Medel doing his best to keep it stable but can’t exactly do it all. Uruguay will punish them I bet

Just now, José said:

:81_joy_cat:

Quit it.

Teso has always been a Vidal fan! When was the last time the "better" (according to you and only you) team Peru won the copa america twice in a row? 

@Eco you expect me to add value to my replies to Teso when I get replies like this xD

Just now, José said:

Says the delusional Peruvian whose only back up to peru is better then Chile is "because I said so." I let the facts speak for themselves. 

Would you pick the team who emberassingly lost to Denmark or pick the back to back defending champs. :96_ok_hand::rofl:

Whoever paid for your journalism school needs to demand a refund. Probably the same person who pair for your first blow job to finally happen... :ay:

I would pick the team who actually played in the World Cup.

@José don’t you ever get tired of trolling? I am tired of replying to you only cos the ignore feature on this forum is utterly useless. This thread could have been a nice read in the future but now there is no point.

You we’re banned for this reason, and it appears you don’t learn. I wish you well but I have been going through a rough time lately and coming on here, dealing with you has been a chore.

• The title was changed to Copa América 2019 - Final - BRAZIL v PERÚ
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived