talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Copa América 2019 - Final - BRAZIL 3-1 PERÚ

football forum

Claudia Palma needs to be careful with his words. “Estamos de vuelta”. Maybe you are, but i want to see them vs Uruguay first before they are “back”. Defensively they have been shocking.

Sanchez played well for the first time in 2 years. I wonder if it’s a style problem at United.

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, José said:

Chile 3-0 Japan

The only one here trolling is Libby with his silly judgement :ay::ay:

"I rATHER piCK the TeAm THaT tiED 0-0 then a TEAm ThATs wiNNinG 3-0 AGainST a TEAm I RAtE reAlLY HiGh"

T:dam: 

What kind of illegal stream are you on? 

It's 4-0 mate. 

1 minute ago, José said:

Chile 3-0 Japan

"I rATHER piCK the TeAm THaT tiED 0-0 then a TEAm ThATs wiNNinG 3-0 AGainST a TEAm I RAtE reAlLY HiGh"

Read the above instead of looking like a proper abortion.

1 minute ago, Eco said:

What kind of illegal stream are you on? 

It's 4-0 mate. 

Can you not delete some of this dross? Was Teso not banned because of this type of attacks?

Its not my decision but i as well as others I’m sure do enjoy reading back into these threads, and all this page has been in spam.

up to you, but I have a headache right now.

4 minutes ago, José said:

Chile 3-0 Japan

Dude, I don’t know what I did to you in the first place for me to receive this sort of backlash from you.

Please grow up or leave the forum. Whatever I said about Mexico I said FOUR years ago, let me repeat. FOUR YEARS. Please stop.

best regards: everyone.

Just now, José said:

Please do everyone a favor and take your silly expactions and ratings of Peru to a Peruvian only forum. The neutrals of this forum deserve the FACTs and Chile being superior than your NT is a FACT! The only one looking like a fool tonight is you buddy at least Gareca has some company in the loser group. :what:

Not really, Perú haven’t played tonight.

Just now, Grizzly21 said:

Can you not delete some of this dross? Was Teso not banned because of this type of attacks?

Its not my decision but i as well as others I’m sure do enjoy reading back into these threads, and all this page has been in spam.

up to you, but I have a headache right now.

We have asked you to ignore him, don't get involved with his bait, and to stop bringing up his previous ban. 

Seems neither of you listen real well. 

Just now, Eco said:

We have asked you to ignore him, don't get involved with his bait, and to stop bringing up his previous ban. 

Seems neither of you listen real well. 

Eco mate, let you repeat it to you. The ignore function on this forum DOESNT WORK! I have OCD, had him on ignore 3 whole months before his ban, and I still viewed all of his posts. Sorry, get a better ignore feature and then I’ll consider it.

I will do you a favour though, I will just not post about the Copa. I’d love to debate but this is not debate. If Peru lose or Chile somehow get further, this place will become a shit show. Get this solved to give members freedom to express their opinion and until then I just won’t add any comments.

Just now, José said:

Not baiting or trolling @Eco I'm a die hard Vidal fan and it sickens me to know that someone could come up with such a trolling comment like Peru being better than Chile 9_9 I won't allow such irreverent comments to filter through here without exposing them. Teso loves FACTS.

And this is why everyone thinks your an idiot, because you don't know the difference between a fact or an opinion.

That's the last I'll say about the matter. Also, facts lean towards Peru being better, but you wont understand. its fine.

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

Eco mate, let you repeat it to you. The ignore function on this forum DOESNT WORK! I have OCD, had him on ignore 3 whole months before his ban, and I still viewed all of his posts. Sorry, get a better ignore feature and then I’ll consider it.

Sorry but how is this our fault? We can't control your OCD. 

Teso needs to stop baiting of course but he's got you on strings here. You know what he's like and you don't need to respond back. Scroll past, don't hit quote or reply to his jibes. He'll get bored about it and move on. 

3 hours ago, Stick With Azeem said:

Japan not taking this seriously at all, next time at least invite teams that want to play in it. 

Why would they? The trophy carries no history at all as far as they're concerned... can't blame them.

9 minutes ago, Machado said:

Why would they? The trophy carries no history at all as far as they're concerned... can't blame them.

I'm saying at least invite young emerging teams who at least want to take something from the tournament might as have invited the likes of Curacao etc

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Sorry but how is this our fault? We can't control your OCD. 

Teso needs to stop baiting of course but he's got you on strings here. You know what he's like and you don't need to respond back. Scroll past, don't hit quote or reply to his jibes. He'll get bored about it and move on. 

You know this is not going to work, but fine I'll still go ahead with it.

I apologize, I had a big headache last night and was overly stressed.

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

You know this is not going to work

It's purely up to you. We can't force you to do anything but we can suggest best advice on how you can get past his posts and not bite back everytime or bait him back and consequently enjoy your time here which involves no banning or suspending of members. 

Goes for @José as well to stop purposely baiting too. 

Back to the topic, Eduardo Vargas is a mythological being. He only appears every couple years to bag a couple goals at the Copa America then disappears again.

He is who I expect Chile's star player to be at this Copa.

Carrillo benched for Andy Polo. Good, I am sick of la culebra. Since the World Cup he has been useless.

Gareca has realized his lack of work ethic and put him away. Hopefully that teaches him to play at his best more consistently.

Or so it is rumoured anyways.

What I don't like however is the amount of experimenting Gareca is doing.

Flores as midfielder again!? That just takes away his goalscoring ability by placing him deeper. He is untouchable as a winger I think. I would have preferred Yotun in the middle, Flores on the left, Cueva as a 10 and Farfan on the right.

These are all rumours but I'm hoping they prove me wrong if it is true. I am getting the feeling that Gareca is living off his world cup qualification. I will always love him but this was my concern if he did renew his contract, which he did.

29 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I swear South American football is the only continent where starting XI's are posted 24 hours in advanced. 

Rumours mate, these are taken off training sessions I believe.

They are also possibly mind games.

• The title was changed to Copa América 2019 - Final - BRAZIL v PERÚ
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived