• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Who Am I ?

football forum

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Spike said:

Christ most of the Japanese players I know are still in Europe. Nakata? He retired I believe though.

Yes, Nakata is retired, so it's not him. Nakata retired like 14 years ago, lol.

26 minutes ago, Michael said:

Ok, a big hint here guys, I had a spell playing in Italy during my career and I also won the Asian Cup for my national team.

I had to google him, so I'm out. I couldn't remember his name

Just now, Berserker said:

If you share the first two and last two laters of his lastname i may remember his name. :D

Look I scored 55 international goals for the Japanese national team and I retired from international football in the year 2000. How many more clues and hints do you want? I am practically handing this on a plate to you, lol. xD

Just now, Michael said:

Look I scored 55 international goals for the Japanese national team and I retired from international football in the year 2000. How many more clues and hints do you want? I am practically handing this on a plate to you, lol. xD

Yeah i know who it is and that he's a striker, but when you don't recall a name it's not of much use. xD

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Michael said:

Some of us are not as old as you :P

I wouldn't know without Googling it to be honest. 

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived