The better place to talk football.

Everton 0-0 Liverpool - Sunday 3rd March, 2019

football forum

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 hours ago, LFCMike said:

I normally listen to their two free shows each week and it's generally a good listen. Yeah, there's the odd silly comments but I think every football fan can be guilty of talking shite about others when they're with fellow fans.

I'm more puzzled why i saw blues saying they'd listened to a whole show. Why would anyone even listen to a whole podcast that is made purely for fans of your biggest rivals? Sad cunts with too much time on their hands, clearly.

Is a bit weird to be fair, however...

1 hour ago, LFCMike said:

Lashing stuff at a tele in their own ground because Klopp's face appeared on it, hahahaha 

Am I right in thinking that a Liverpool fan has bothered to make an entire Twitter account named after the manager of their rivals just to take the piss out of him and them on Twitter? Some sad cunts out there with too much time on their hands, some might say.

My cousin was being a twat on WhatsApp after the draw so I laid into him about how I really feel about him and my fucking stupid gobshite uncle and the dumb cunt who married him... and now half of my family is furious with me. Fuck 'em though, I hope the little shit went with tears in his eyes to his dad.

36 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Is a bit weird to be fair, however...

Am I right in thinking that a Liverpool fan has bothered to make an entire Twitter account named after the manager of their rivals just to take the piss out of him and them on Twitter? Some sad cunts out there with too much time on their hands, some might say.

No idea to be honest

• The topic was unpinned

Archived