talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Round 06: Monaco

football forum

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Lewis gets the job done when it matters. Well done, both him an me for predicting the pole right :ph34r:

Likewise :D 

Although if I knew he'd only ever got one pole at Monaco before I may not have gone for him!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Stan said:

Pfft, no rain expected according to Ventusky :P 

JeSJb0b.jpg

I mean there's definitely some rain and thunder fronts moving towards Monaco at the time of the race start tomorrow... Might easily change before tomorrow too so I wouldn't rule it out! Will have to check the weather radar closer to the race tomorrow. 

Hope it rains buckets!

• Subscriber

U-oh. More troubles for Ferrari. Leclerc investigated for missing the weighbridge procedure in Q1.

Gasly investigated for impeding Grosjean; grid penalty very likely.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

F2 has been red flagged :o

Yeah; the feature race yesterday. Mick tried to overtake Calderon in the Rascasse, they touched, she spun and it created a massive traffic jam so the race had to be redflagged. Everyone was brought into the pits, then the race was resumed. Too bad the race control completely fucked up the restart order though.

I posted it all in the F1 Feeder Series thread yesterday but I'm talking to myself there anyway :(

Today's sprint race didn't have any big issues.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, nudge said:

I posted it all in the F1 Feeder Series thread yesterday but I'm talking to myself there anyway :(

Cannabis is very ignorant.

Some complaints about the tires today. Just going slightly off the line over cooler tarmac or slowing down a bit then the tires are out of the operating window. Should there be a safety car on race day then there might be chaos at the restart.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived