• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sheep - Season 3 - Media and Entertainment

football forum

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

And with that, season 3 is concluded. Thanks again for participating. I'll have the remaining 2 tables up very soon as well as the next season (which will be my last for now)

Well done mate!

19 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

7. An Actor in Jurassic Park

Jeff Goldblum - 7

Berserker

Pyfish

Dr Gonzo

Bluebird Hewitt

Nudge

Caac John

Stan

Sam Neil - 2

Spike

Harry

Aces

The hero - Azeem

Fukn blown away. Why Goldblum? Why is he such a deal?

But surely I'm not the only one that thinks his bumbling, stream-of-consciousness style dialogue makes him seem like a bit of a pseudo intellectual dickweed?

Sam Neill is a more conventional quality actor and is the clear lead in the movie.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Harry said:

But surely I'm not the only one that thinks his bumbling, stream-of-consciousness style dialogue makes him seem like a bit of a pseudo intellectual dickweed?

Sam Neill is a more conventional quality actor and is the clear lead in the movie.

But the game isn't who's the better actor? It's who you might remember the most from the film and who is going to go along with the same answer. And plus he's more popular (in my opinion) so he's the first one to come to mind? 

We all could have said Brad Pitt and got all the points even though he wasn't in the film... 

• Subscriber
21 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Who the fuck is Sam Neil?

He's winding you up @Harry   xD

I wouldn't say he is a bad actor as he has acted in a lot of good movies I have seen over the years like in Jurrasic Park, The Hunt for Red October, Hostage etc and even won 3 AACTA Awards for best actor in a supporting role in My Mother Frank, The Piano and The Daughter, I remember him most in The Hunt for Red October as Captain Borodin. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived