Bundesliga 2019/2020 - Matchday 3 - Aug 30th-Sep 1st

football forum

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, Bluewolf said:

I didn't know he was a new signing... 

Yeah signed him a few days ago because most of our defenders are injured. Signed Toprak from BVB before that and he had to be subbed off in his first game and then picked up a serious injury in his second one for us :dam:

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Yeah signed him a few days ago because most of our defenders are injured. Signed Toprak from BVB before that and he had to be subbed off in his first game and then picked up a serious injury in his second one for us :dam:

They have just gone through the list of those out... Augsburg down to 10

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

They were saying before kick off that this game has never had a goalless draw ever

That's an interesting stat, but I can't say that I am too surprised by that. Both these teams usually like to go for it.

• Subscriber

We're the better team here so far but need to score more as otherwise we're just bound to concede late in the game... Should really be leading by two or three given our chances in the first half.

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

We're the better team here so far but need to score more as otherwise we're just bound to concede late in the game... Should really be leading by two or three given our chances in the first half.

The one man advantage is bound to give you a significant extra edge now. But yeah, Werder should try and score that 3rd goal, so as to give them a cushion lead.

I as away for the first two weeks and on this performance I find it hard to understand how Werder were pointless up to toady.  Augsberg could not feel it unfait if the 2-1 half-time score was 3 or even 4-1 and the combination developing between Fullkrug, Sahin and Lang looks very very dangerous.  With a man down I fear for the men in Red and Black with still 45 minutes to go and can envisage the smile remaining permanently on nudge's face:P

• The topic was unpinned

Archived