talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ross Barkley "the Scouse Paul Gascoigne"

Chelsea vs Liverpool (FA Cup)

Ross scored an amazing solo goal but overall his performance was disappointing in a game where the team played well as a collective. 

6/10

Chelsea vs Everton

On 09/03/2020 at 14:38, The Liquidator said:

Gilmore was named man of the match by Sky. Its not unusual for them to get it wrong, which they did again Sunday. Barkley was FANTASTIC. Really run the game going forward and had enough energy to do plenty of work without the ball too. I honestly think there is a very good player in him which just needs to be brought to fruition far more often than either Everton or ourselves have seen. I hope he gets a run in the team, but one thing we have learnt with Frank, its unlikely as he tends to change far too many times. The front three all played very well with Willian making the Everton back line look like they were all carrying a Fridge each as they ran back towards their goal. Even Pedro managed to get free of them for his goal, which was opened up by a defence splitting ball from Barkley.

Ross was indeed fantastic and the best player on the pitch (for me also) in the 4-0 win against Everton. Heavily involved in everything and I put this game as his best of the season so far.

9/10

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was mehh against Liverpool even tough he scored a very good goal. Against Everton one of the best performers, the trio midfield Ross, Billy and Mason won us the game. Obviously the attackers did their part but the midfield definitely won the game.

• 4 months later...

Archived