talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Things you're "supposed" to like (but you don't)

football forum

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, nudge said:

Good point. Not even the newlyweds? xD 

I'd hate it. So many people, so much attention, so much money that has to be spend. 

If I ever do find someone I want to marry, which I doubt, I hope she wants to run away with me somewhere and get married in secret, alone. xD

Trying to think of things I'm supposed to like.

Probably coffee. I like caffeine, I am prone to become addicted to whatever drink I like, but... I can't drink coffee unless it's severely diluted with milk, like in a cappuccino.

Another thing is Twin Peaks. I like some of the actors on it, I adore the setting, I like the plot, and I am a huge fan of some of the properties it inspired (X-Files; Life is Strange). I am also used to atypical storytelling and narrative structures, and I understand what I am looking at. But a few episodes into season 2... I just couldn't anymore.

23 minutes ago, Panflute said:

Probably coffee. I like caffeine, I am prone to become addicted to whatever drink I like, but... I can't drink coffee unless it's severely diluted with milk, like in a cappuccino.

Another thing is Twin Peaks. I like some of the actors on it, I adore the setting, I like the plot, and I am a huge fan of some of the properties it inspired (X-Files; Life is Strange). I am also used to atypical storytelling and narrative structures, and I understand what I am looking at. But a few episodes into season 2... I just couldn't anymore.

Same with coffee. I never liked it.

On 29/01/2023 at 17:01, Panflute said:

I have 2 or 3 cups of coffee per week. Limit it so my body doesn't depend on it. 

Archived