Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Anyone seen it?

I loved the first Guardians, thought I'd never seen a film like it and was easily my favourite Marvel film and tbh one of my favourite of all time.

Was apprehensive for the second as I thought it'd be a let down but it just carried on from the first. Absolutely class, funny, entertaining storyline, some character developments. Top notch. The series is easily the best sci-fi I've seen in years.

Massive fan of the films. Definitely up there with my favourite films of all time.

wow. You 2 rate them very highly. They are very different though and i loved the first. Obviously not as much as you 2.

I find both films to easily be among the most enjoyable action blockbusters of lately (along Mad Max Fury Road). The main villain in the vol. 2 gives a lot more room to comedy than Ronan. I see no reason at all for vol. 2 to be worse than vol. 1 either. It is arguably better.

Wow. I'd heard of this and just put it in the basket of another marvel spinoff series too many.... saturation etc.

I'm shocked you guys are all rating it so highly. Will need to check it out.