• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

Don't want him tbh xD

He's good, but he's not record transfer fee good! He'd also become our highest earning above Coutinho etc. No chance! There is much better value for money out there. 

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

He's good, but he's not record transfer fee good! He'd also become our highest earning above Coutinho etc. No chance! There is much better value for money out there. 

It's hard to see the numbers being talked about being true   ..Bernardo Silva only just cost us 37million 

2 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

No thank you. Decent finisher but that's about it; he'll get found out in this league.

If he's good enough for Atletico Madrid, he's good enough for us. 

Not that we'll get him anyway. 

2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

So why did they have him all but signed untill their transfer ban was upheld? 

A desperate response to losing Griezmann or a desperate gambit to keep him? I don't know mate.

They've dodged a bullet though. It would've been a stupid move, especially for a team that creates relatively few chances like them.

Just now, Burning Gold said:

A desperate response to losing Griezmann or a desperate gambit to keep him? I don't know mate.

They've dodged a bullet though. It would've been a stupid move, especially for a team that creates relatively few chances like them.

I think he'd thrive under Klopp. Like I said though, we ain't getting him. 

5 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Nolito  £12 million Cost £14 million

Hart £14 million Cost £1.5 million

Iheanacho  £25 million Academy

Mangala  £12 million Cost £32 million

Navas £7 million Cost £15 million

Unal  £12 million (sold) Cost £2 million

Bony £10 million Cost £25 million

Byrne £ ???? (sold undisclosed fee)

Kolarov £5 million Cost £16 million

Bravo £10 millionCost £17 million

If fee's are paid on the table or under it, it's all the same like you did with Luiz, noway that £50 million deal was legit xD 

£107,000,000 - £122,500,000 = £-15,500,000 

Actually losing money.

10 minutes ago, Spike said:

£107,000,000 - £122,500,000 = £-15,500,000 

Actually losing money.

Yep! we will lose a bit, Bony and Mangala being the big ones  ..id be happy if we got 100million for that lot giving us a summer war chest of 350 million and STILL be well in FFP's guild lines, bet it's killing them xD

Just now, Happy Blue said:

Yep! we will lose a bit, Bony and Mangala being the big ones  ..id be happy if we got 100million for that lot giving us a summer war chest of 350 million and STILL be well in FFP's guild lines, bet it's killing them xD

Gotta take wages and agent fees as well. I reckon the later burn an oil hole in the sheik's pocket.

Just now, Spike said:

Gotta take wages and agent fees as well. I reckon the later burn an oil hole in the sheik's pocket.

HRH Prince Mansour will just get another bar of gold from his palace B|  ...but our safe is full with all the profit we made this year being a self funded football club and all, Mansour can save his gold for a new Island or something, we don't need his cash anymore ;)

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

HRH Prince Mansour will just get another bar of gold from his palace B|  ...but our safe is full with all the profit we made this year being a self funded football club and all, Mansour can save his gold for a new Island or something, we don't need his cash anymore ;)

Even Chelsea are more financially independent than Man City! Why do you think Chelsea low-ball every transfer?

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

Chelsea would go under without Russian oil mate

They really wouldn't. The club is far less reckless than City and is far more astute with transfers .

13 minutes ago, Spike said:

They really wouldn't. The club is far less reckless than City and is far more astute with transfers .

But we are self funded, you are not ;)  ..we have been set up by some of the best business men in the world and profits to debt, we make more money than man utd or any other English team, top 5 earners in world football  ..look it up!

Salah looking nailed on now. Not sure how I feel about it the, but he had a great season at Roma and would have had a better one if Dzeko hadn't fluffed as many shots last year. I also doubted Klopp's first choice for a winger last season, but Mane ended up being pretty perfect... so when we get our first choice I have to be happy about that.

Archived