• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 - [31. Spieltag] - 12-14th June, 2020

football forum

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Unbelievable. Two big chances that we didn't use, and that down syndrome face scored in the 95th minute. Life is cruel. We played so well. 

I didn't watch most of the game today, but to be fair I'm not too surprised that Dusseldorf gave as good as they got, because their recent performances have been gutsy. It's such a harsh way to lose a game, I agree, but that's football.

It's sods law that when a so called  lesser side arguably plays better than the bigger side, but get undone by a moment of quality. Haaland's header proved to be decisive in this match, but your last couple of games against Augsburg and Union are definitely winnable. Keep the faith!

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, Michael said:

It couldn't have turned out to be a better day for Werder Bremen. I think that the scrap now is realistically just between Werder, Dusseldorf, Mainz and maybe Augsburg. Tomorrow's match between Mainz and Augsburg could very well be another decisive encounter. 

The Good: we won, improved our goal difference, and are now on equal points with Fortuna, meaning that we don't necessarily  have to rely on other games going our way, as long as we deliver what we have to.

The Bad: our goal difference will be back to where it was or even worse after the next week's match against Bayern.

The Ugly: I have a tight project deadline early tomorrow morning so can't go out for a few happy beers...  xD 

Bayern's lineup against Gladbach today includes a rare start for the youngsters Cuisance and Zirkzee. I am sure they will both enjoy testing themselves against a competitive team like Gladbach. 

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Unbelievable. Two big chances that we didn't use, and that down syndrome face scored in the 95th minute. Life is cruel. We played so well. 

In all honesty, you don't deserve to get relegated in general, so while I'm very happy you lost today, I still hope it is Mainz who goes down instead of you or us.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

The Good: we won, improved our goal difference, and are now on equal points with Fortuna, meaning that we don't necessarily  have to rely on other games going our way, as long as we deliver what we have to.

The Bad: our goal difference will be back to where it was or even worse after the next week's match against Bayern.

The Ugly: I have a tight project deadline early tomorrow morning so can't go out for a few happy beers...  xD 

Yes, I was just thinking that. Bayern could actually clinch the title against Werder, so they will be right up for that match. It could be a blitz!!xD

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, Michael said:

Bayern's lineup against Gladbach today includes a rare start for the youngsters Cuisance and Zirkzee. I am sure they will both enjoy testing themselves against a competitive team like Gladbach. 

Missing Lewandowski, Muller while Gladbach miss Plea. 3 top strikers it would have been good to see in this match! 

I don't think that Zirkzee will score an easier goal in his career to be fair. That was a terrible clearance from Sommer, straight into the path of Zirkzee, who tucked the ball away into the empty net. That was a gift of a goal and now Gladbach have to find some way back into this game.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Late goal for Bayern. 

Been quite a poor game nonetheless. 

Good. Reckon they can take a break next match then...Rest their first team players and whatnot. All of them, preferrably :ph34r: 

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

You wish! xDxDxDxDxD

I mean, sealing the title a week later in front of their own ballboys in the Arroganz Arena is surely more appealing than celebrating far away from home in Bremen! :ph34r:

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, nudge said:

I mean, sealing the title a week later in front of their own ballboys in the Arroganz Arena is surely more appealing than celebrating far away from home in Bremen! :ph34r:

Lewandowski and Muller back for them so nice of them to take it easy on you ;)

• The topic was unpinned

Archived