talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 1-3 Lyon - Saturday 15th August, 2020 (Quarter-Final)

17 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

Is this a joke? You're glad your club isn't gonna win the Champions League?

Also if PSG win it, why would they not deserve it?

Of course it’s a joke. He’s having difficult typing through the tears. It’s like me saying I wasn’t arsed about the Europa. Might as well win it if you’re in it. Oh, and as for ‘it’s crap without the crowds’, it must always be crap watching it at the Etihad then.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Of course, it’s a joke. He’s having difficult typing through the tears. It’s like me saying I wasn’t arsed about the Europa. Might as well win it if you’re in it. Oh, and as for ‘it’s crap without the crowds’, it must always be crap watching it at the Etihad then.

xD

0_empty.jpg

sport-preview-seats.jpg

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, CityTheBest said:

Yes I'm glad we are out. I don't want City's first CL win to be in the middle of a pendemic with no fans, no parade, etc. It would be complete shit, I want us to win it when the crowds are back and we can celebrate properly.

PSG wouldn't deserve it because of the format change, match fitness isn't right so it's pretty much complete luck who wins. The match between Barcelona and Bayern was a complete farce.  BArcelona don't lose like that in normal circumtances. They should have cancelled the CL this year.

This is what clubs suffer when they play against Man Utd.

What everyone else goes through is a pandemic. 

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, CityTheBest said:

Yes I'm glad we are out. I don't want City's first CL win to be in the middle of a pendemic with no fans, no parade, etc. It would be complete shit, I want us to win it when the crowds are back and we can celebrate properly.

PSG wouldn't deserve it because of the format change, match fitness isn't right so it's pretty much complete luck who wins. The match between Barcelona and Bayern was a complete farce.  BArcelona don't lose like that in normal circumtances. They should have cancelled the CL this year.

giphy-downsized.gif

Archived