14. Brighton

15. Crystal Palace

16. Sheffield United

17. Newcastle

18. Aston Villa

19. West Brom

20. Fulham

Points of note:

- Liverpool to retain the title. It's plausible they run out of steam a bit, but I think they'll want to get it won with fans in the ground and I think Manchester City for all they're likely to spend, are still prone to throwing away silly points. I think Man City have been a little bit sussed personally.

- Chelsea third I think but I wouldn't be totally shocked if they disappointed and took a while to click, it's rare teams make loads of signings in one go and it clicks.

- Manchester United's luck to run out. I maintain officiating and Leicester bottling it were the main reasons they got as high as they did last year, absolute fraud of a manager who doesn't see next season. Arsenal a bit of a surprise package, Arteta looking really quite decent so far and actually has them turning up in big games.

- Southampton a surprise package for me and I think an outside bet to break the top 6. Their form has gone well under the radar.

- Leicester really tough to call. While I could easily see us getting 7th, I could just as easily see us about 15th. You've got to throw a few things into the mix for us. We have a small-ish squad, likely to lose players to injury through a gruelling schedule, have been dog shit all 2020, and our only serious source of goals is getting on a bit. I do think if we don't play our cards right we could have a pretty dreadful season.

- Leeds the only surviving newly promoted team. I definitely think Palace & Newcastle are also strong relegation candidates but will just survive over a Villa side that just aren't very good.

- West Ham to do better than expected and Moyes to come out of this season with his highest reputation in a while, even if nothing spectacular, leaves at the end of the season and joins somebody like Palace.

1. Liverpool

2. Chelsea

3. Man City

4. Man United

5. Arsenal

6. Tottenham

7. Wolves

8. Leicester

9. Burnley

10. Southampton

11. Everton

12. Brighton