The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2020/21 - [2. Spieltag] - 25-27th September, 2020

football forum

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, Eco said:

Ha - nope, just didn't want to look how up to spell his whole name, but now that I have, I see there are 2 'L''s haha 

And ü instead of u. No umlauts does my head in 😅 it's either ü or ue if you don't have umlauts. Sorry just a pet peeve of mine 😂

Schalke's only hope it seems is to get good crosses in for Paciencia, who is very dangerous in the air. Apart from that, Schalke have seemed void of ideas and unable to create much. Uth has been very poor so far from what I have seen.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

And ü instead of u. No umlauts does my head in 😅 it's either ü or ue if you don't have umlauts. Sorry just a pet peeve of mine 😂

umlauts are a pain on my American keyboard. ha

15 minutes ago, binder said:

Schalke need to bring in Felix.  I cant see Schalke coming back now.

That suggestion is guaranteed to make sure that not only will there be no comeback, there will be no team to play anywhere - his next efforts will be to totally bankrupt the club - he tried hard enough last time.  Never knew a keeper who would watch 2 set piece kicks and stay fixed on his line - both would have been intercepted by any sort of a No 1.  Enjoy it while it lasts but with the present squad it could last a long time!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived