talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 2-5 Leicester City - Sunday 27th September, 2020

football forum

• Subscriber

Mendy was the one who I thought would be shown up yesterday but fucking hell I actually think if Ndidi was fit I'd keep Mendy in for now, and I never thought I'd say that, he's made an excellent start this season.

I don't remember a more impressive first three games from any Leicester player than what Castagne's had. He's been 8/10 minimum in all three. Ignore everything I ever have to say on FPL @Steve Bruce Almighty

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
24 minutes ago, Dan said:

Mendy was the one who I thought would be shown up yesterday but fucking hell I actually think if Ndidi was fit I'd keep Mendy in for now, and I never thought I'd say that, he's made an excellent start this season.

I don't remember a more impressive first three games from any Leicester player than what Castagne's had. He's been 8/10 minimum in all three. Ignore everything I ever have to say on FPL @Steve Bruce Almighty

Haha forgot about that. Sorry @Steve Bruce Almighty terrible call from us xD

Stats aren't everything but Castagne got 5 goals and 6 assists at Atalanta in 75 games. In 3 games he's already got 1 goal and 2 assists. 

He's like a Ricardo clone. A joy to watch when they're striding up the pitch and creating attacks. 

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Stan said:

Haha forgot about that. Sorry @Steve Bruce Almighty terrible call from us xD

Stats aren't everything but Castagne got 5 goals and 6 assists at Atalanta in 75 games. In 3 games he's already got 1 goal and 2 assists. 

He's like a Ricardo clone. A joy to watch when they're striding up the pitch and creating attacks. 

Imagine when Ricardo is back we'll move Castagne to the left. Justin's an odd one, I feel like he's our weak link defensively but I really quite like something about the way he attacks. Seems to make some really good runs. He's another quick player.

Barnes, Vardy, Justin and Castagne on the break is dangerous. Praet's linked things together really well, Tielemans looking like the player we had on loan.

Chuffed to bits by us so far. The tendency to do the extreme is something I'd not swap for anything.

Archived