• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 3-1 Arsenal - Monday 28th September, 2020

football forum

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Salah's clearly playing a 1-2 there and neither him nor Wijanldum(? - I think that's who was playing him the 1-2) seemed to notice Jota was there. It's a miscommunication between two players that have played with each other for a long time and their brand new teammate. In a corner that came shortly after, the cameras actually catch a moment where Gini, Salah, and Jota seem to be having a laugh at what just happened.

But sure, let's make it into something bigger than it is. Salah's clearly such a selfish bastard that would never want Jota to score - just ignore him creating that great chance for Jota literally moments before xD

Incredible bit of play by Salah for that opportunity where Jota hit the side netting. He's been unplayable at times in the opening games. 

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Salah's clearly playing a 1-2 there and neither him nor Wijanldum(? - I think that's who was playing him the 1-2) seemed to notice Jota was there. It's a miscommunication between two players that have played with each other for a long time and their brand new teammate. In a corner that came shortly after, the cameras actually catch a moment where Gini, Salah, and Jota seem to be having a laugh at what just happened.

But sure, let's make it into something bigger than it is. Salah's clearly such a selfish bastard that would never want Jota to score - just ignore him creating that great chance for Jota literally moments before xD

Mate he tried to snatch the ball off of Jota who was in a shooting opportunity, it was pure greed. I’m not making it bigger than it is though, my response was that cos I can’t think of another high profile player making a mistake like that. Overreaction yeah, who gives a shit I’m sure Salah apologised, but it’s still gunna be discussed because I can’t think of anyone else doing that. Only one that comes to mind is Ronaldo early in his Real Madrid days

1 hour ago, Danny said:

Mate he tried to snatch the ball off of Jota who was in a shooting opportunity, it was pure greed. I’m not making it bigger than it is though, my response was that cos I can’t think of another high profile player making a mistake like that. Overreaction yeah, who gives a shit I’m sure Salah apologised, but it’s still gunna be discussed because I can’t think of anyone else doing that. Only one that comes to mind is Ronaldo early in his Real Madrid days

I'll always prefer a selfish player like Salah or Mane (who is, by far and away, our most selfish attacker but doesn't get called out on it because one time he got upset Salah took a shot xD), or a Cristiano Ronaldo, to a selfish player like Mario Balotelli. Salah and Mane score goals, Salah's actually one of the better creators playing in attack in Europe as well. Balotelli's a selfish cunt who's let his selfishness define him even though he doesn't really have the talent to back it up.

It was just a miscommunication I think. I also think Salah was in a better position to take the chance on as he was running onto the pass. Of course when people like Gary Neville start using the word 'selfish' people will make it something it isn't

On 29/09/2020 at 23:35, Dr. Gonzo said:

I'll always prefer a selfish player like Salah or Mane (who is, by far and away, our most selfish attacker but doesn't get called out on it because one time he got upset Salah took a shot xD), or a Cristiano Ronaldo, to a selfish player like Mario Balotelli. Salah and Mane score goals, Salah's actually one of the better creators playing in attack in Europe as well. Balotelli's a selfish cunt who's let his selfishness define him even though he doesn't really have the talent to back it up.

I mean I’d eat my own shit if it meant Salah would join Brentford

Archived