talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TFF user names

football forum

• Subscriber

I found out what my initials or screen name means, I wrote it down on a bit of paper and found it in the back of a book using it as a bookmark.

C stands for my middle name Charlesis for Aussie, my nickname, the other for Australia where I grew up and the last letter C is for Carlton the Aussie rules football team I support. :D

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 20/10/2022 at 06:14, CaaC (John) said:

I found out what my initials or screen name means, I wrote it down on a bit of paper and found it in the back of a book using it as a bookmark.

C stands for my middle name Charlesis for Aussie, my nickname, the other for Australia where I grew up and the last letter C is for Carlton the Aussie rules football team I support. :D

Pretty good that half the letters mean the same thing.

1 hour ago, Beelzebub said:

I came across Beelzebub in a video game, searched about it and liked the literary aspect of it. The second in command of Satan who advised him to descend on earth and carry on the war from there. Also a cute name

Mephistopheles next please

• 3 months later...
  • Subscriber

I can't remember exactly what my name was on TFF as I'd been on a few different forums at once but I believe it was FishyMackem as I used that on TFF and AFF as well as the other TFF. And I remember Storts laughing at me because I used to be on PFF as well as NeverWalkAlone and I supported Grimsby and Liverpool then rather than Grimsby and Sunderland.

Archived