talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 9-0 Southampton - Tuesday 2nd February, 2021

football forum

• Administrator
Just now, Cicero said:

So what new rules have the FA dished out now with respect to offsides? Adams bloody hand was the only thing off, and last time I checked offsides do not count for body parts YOU CANT SCORE WITH

I think Scott has fucked it up badly there.

Quite clearly when the lines were on, Fred's knee was playing Adams onside and Adams' hand was the only part in an offside position, meaning goal should stand.

• The title was changed to Man Utd 4-0 Southampton - Tuesday 2nd February, 2021
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Man Utd 5-0 Southampton - Tuesday 2nd February, 2021
  • The title was changed to Man Utd 6-0 Southampton - Tuesday 2nd February, 2021
  • The title was changed to Man Utd 8-0 Southampton - Tuesday 2nd February, 2021
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

If only you got this animated about West Brom and Chelsea fans........

Yes. Just checked and everyone has the ability to view and comment on this topic.

3 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

If only you got this animated about West Brom and Chelsea fans........

Remember you about all Liverpool fans being racist only a few years ago. Oh dear, Manchester is no better eh..

Ian Wright, remember schemichael? Your fans are pond life. But only one club and one city gets it on here. That’s what I point out. The hypocrisy.

• The title was changed to Man Utd 9-0 Southampton - Tuesday 2nd February, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived