821px-Crystal_Palace_FC_logo.svg.png     VS    Burnley_FC_badge.png

Recent Form
Crystal Palace - LWWLL
Burnley - LDLLW

Last 3 Meetings
23/11/2020 - Burnley 1-0 Crystal Palace
29/06/2020 - Crystal Palace 0-1 Burnley
30/11/2019 - Burnley 0-2 Crystal Palace

• The title was changed to Crystal Palace 0-2 Burnley - Saturday 13th February, 2021
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Crystal Palace 0-3 Burnley - Saturday 13th February, 2021
12 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Well, at least Sean Dyche put in a good audition for the managerial position next season.

10 players out through mate. Gonna be hard for any team 

10 hours ago, LFCMike said:

I'm sure this equates to the majority of teams thanks to the cesspit that is Twitter giving these fans a voice but Crystal Palace have a real, real cringeworthy set of Teenage fans coming through at the minute that are an absolute embarrassment. 

They're creating podcasts, they have YouTube channels, they're on Twitter 24/7, they love the sound of their own voice and none of them have any memory before The Premier League. They have a strong sense of self entitlement, they're arrogant and every performance is twisted to fit an agenda that differs from the previous season.

Then they moan that Steve Parish doesn't interact with fans and doesn't care about their opinion. 

It's scary to think what they will be like when we eventually return to The Championship.

6 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

I'm sure this equates to the majority of teams thanks to the cesspit that is Twitter giving these fans a voice but Crystal Palace have a real, real cringeworthy set of Teenage fans coming through at the minute that are an absolute embarrassment. 

They're creating podcasts, they have YouTube channels, they're on Twitter 24/7, they love the sound of their own voice and none of them have any memory before The Premier League. They have a strong sense of self entitlement, they're arrogant and every performance is twisted to fit an agenda that differs from the previous season.

You’ve pretty much described football Twitter mate. The United lot are fucking horrid. Wanking off Pogba no matter the performance, slating Dan James and being ‘proper reds’. Fuck off.

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

You’ve pretty much described football Twitter mate. The United lot are fucking horrid. Wanking off Pogba no matter the performance, slating Dan James and being ‘proper reds’. Fuck off.

I remember seeing a clip of a Man United fan when you signed Van De Beek going on about how he thinks he's is a better player than prime Lampard and described him to be a completely different player to what he is. I'm sure he lives in his mums basement at 30+ but it annoyed me that he can make some form of living of spouting such nonsense.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived