talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Lazio 1-4 Bayern Munich - Tuesday 23rd February, 2021 (1st Leg)

• The title was changed to Lazio vs Bayern Munich - Tuesday 23rd February, 2021 (1st Leg)
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Michael said:

2 nil to Bayern, as Musiala strikes a lovely right foot shot from outside the area into the corner of the net!

Haven't watched many Bayern matches recently, but is that kid really that good? Heard they convinced him to represent Germany over England internationally. 

7 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Haven't watched many Bayern matches recently, but is that kid really that good? Heard they convinced him to represent Germany over England internationally. 

In terms of natural talent, he does look very impressive. He has great technique, he's a good dribbler, a decent passer of the ball and an exceptional finisher. My only criticism right now is his physicality, but that should come with time. He looks impressive whenever he plays for Bayern, but then again, with all the stars in their team, most players would look good. He has undoubtable talent though in my mind and he's a player who could become really big in a few years time if he continues his progression as a footballer. I think that Germany really have more claims to him given that his mother is German and that he was born in Stuttgart. He moved to England age 8 I think.

• The title was changed to Lazio 0-2 Bayern Munich - Tuesday 23rd February, 2021 (1st Leg)
  • The title was changed to Lazio 1-4 Bayern Munich - Tuesday 23rd February, 2021 (1st Leg)

Bayern collecting needless yellow cards here, both Kimmich and Coman booked in the last few minutes. They are key players who will be needed in the next round.

I am not a fan of Sule at right back, he looks a bit out of place there, central defence is clearly his ideal position.

2 minutes ago, Michael said:

Bayern collecting needless yellow cards here, both Kimmich and Coman booked in the last few minutes. They are key players who will be needed in the next round.

I am not a fan of Sule at right back, he looks a bit out of place there, central defence is clearly his ideal position.

Coman will be injured next week anyway. He'll return to play the final 7 minutes in the finals where he will score the winner.

2 minutes ago, God is Haaland said:

Coman will be injured next week anyway. He'll return to play the final 7 minutes in the finals where he will score the winner.

One of my few criticisms of him was his injury record in the past, however, he hasn't had a very serious injury for about a year now. So touch wood, I hope that he is not out long term with an injury in the coming months.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived