Last 3 Meetings
06/12/2020 - Sheff Utd 1-2 Leicester
16/07/2020 - Leicester 2-0 Sheff Utd
24/08/2019 - Sheff Utd 1-2 Leicester

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

We really have to win this. I think most sackings will see some sort of bounce but I think if there was ever going to be one where it didn't - then this might just be it.

Results have gone superby this weekend so far, with at least one of Manchester United or West Ham dropping points and a decent chance Spurs do as well, this really has to be a weekend we build up an advantage by winning this.

I do fancy us to win but we do seem to have this horrible knack of blowing it after results have gone our way.

I've also been told he's playing a back five again which I'm not particularly pleased with. But we do at least have Evans, Perez and maybe even Praet back.

5 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Just turned on the Leicester game and within 20 seconds they score, so I'm claiming an assist for that. 

Great move to be fair, Ihenacho couldn't miss.

Excellent by Vardy chasing that ball and a fine cross for the guy to knock it in.

Not much you can dislike about Leicester, but goal music is so fucking tinpot xD. Great strike for the hat-trick though, even if Sheffield United are way out of their depth here and Ramsdale should not be considered a professional player. 

5-0 Vardy!

1 minute ago, Stan said:

I wish but think it goes down as an own goal. 

Indeed, I have a bet on Vardy to score and Lundstram to be booked - fuming! You could get as many as you want here though, cutting through them like butter. Could easily have just been six.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Indeed, I have a bet on Vardy to score and Lundstram to be booked - fuming! You could get as many as you want here though, cutting through them like butter. Could easily have just been six.

There's half of it... 

Word reaches Brendan Rodgers that I just need Vardy to score to win my bet so they start knocking it across the back four - fuck off. 

In all seriousness, ruthless from Leicester. Sheffield United are dreadful mind, but you can only beat what's in front of you and they did it well. Never in doubt who was winning that with the only question of how many. 

Up to 2nd now and tbh you'd expect them keep hold of it. 

• Subscriber

Fantastic. We're superb when we get going. Sheffield United absolutely collapsed at the end but Iheanacho's really showing his worth now. Him and Vardy are a legitimately good partnership.

I thought Perez had probably his best game for us as well today - well, maybe second to the 9-0.

Great work. Got the 7 points from the last 3 I was hoping for.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

What do you do if you’re the manager of Sheffield United for the post-match team talk?

“Lads, you are bad and you should feel bad.”

"You were not good enough today, that is a match we should be winning."

• Subscriber
34 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

"You were not good enough today, that is a match we should be winning."

"Putting the result aside, that was a pleasing performance."

I remember when we had Paul Heckingbottom at Leeds. And we chose to have him. Lasted 16 games before the Messiah came in.

That was a barrel of laughs. Absolute useless cunt him.

Say what you like about Sheffield United but they never concede 5. Not for as long as I can remember. That's a very worrying response to losing Wilder. 

Archived