talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga 2021/22

• Subscriber
On 04/11/2021 at 18:57, Tommy said:

Aue's Fandrich banned for 7 months. Supposedly spat into the assistant referees eye. 

His ban has been shortened to only 7 matches... Apparently, the DFB court wasn't sure if he spit intentionally, or just shouted at the linesman so hard from a close distance that some spit ended on the linesman's face xD 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

On the H96 forum they are throwing around names like Neuhaus, Keller, and Tedesco as possible managers.  Article I read says Thioune and Neuhaus are the preferred choices.  I could live with either of those.

• Subscriber
On 01/12/2021 at 15:08, Coma said:

On the H96 forum they are throwing around names like Neuhaus, Keller, and Tedesco as possible managers.  Article I read says Thioune and Neuhaus are the preferred choices.  I could live with either of those.

Update: inside sources say either Rösler or Thioune. Decision imminent. 

7 hours ago, Coma said:

Update: inside sources say either Rösler or Thioune. Decision imminent. 

Aw, man. I'm still a bit sad that Fortuna let Rösler go. Hope he does well if he should get the job. 

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Coma said:

Anyone know anything about Cedric Teuchert?  Has just signed with H96 from Union Berlin.  Looks like he'll play center forward.

Played for the German junior national teams, when he was still at Nürnberg, Signed for Schalke as a 19-year old, didn't make his breakthrough, though. Was loaned to Hannover, the season before Schalke went down and played regularly. Signed for Union in 2020 and was a squad player again. Is clearly talented and was seen as a future national player, when he still played at U21 national team didn't make the cut yet, when he played for a Buli team, though. Still only 24 years old, so there's hope he'll fullfill the promising prospects most had in their minds for him. Should be a good signing for Hannover.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

This season has potential to become really intriguing. Only 2 points separate top and 6th spot after 21 matches. Hopefully it'll continue to be this tight, and hopefully with a Werder promotion in the end.:)

Promotion fight is overrated. Relegation fight is where it's at. 

pascal-pedro.gif

• Subscriber

Having had extensive experience in relegation fight in recent years, I must say I most definitely prefer the title fight xD 

But as a neutral, yeah, I get that. By far more at stake in relegation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber
On 10/04/2022 at 01:41, Sean the ginger 1 said:

Good battle for promotion going on that's for sure 

Yes, the only issue is now that no one seems to want it.  Bremen, Darmstadt, and Pauli have all thrown away points after being shit hot for long stretches of the season.  Now you've got Schalke hitting their stride at just the right time.  Wouldn't surprise me if an outsider like Nürnberg swooped in on the last matchday and snatch a promotion spot.

It will all come out in the wash soon.  I think the majority of the top 5 or 6 clubs all play each other over the next few matchdays.

56 minutes ago, Coma said:

Yes, the only issue is now that no one seems to want it.  Bremen, Darmstadt, and Pauli have all thrown away points after being shit hot for long stretches of the season.  Now you've got Schalke hitting their stride at just the right time.  Wouldn't surprise me if an outsider like Nürnberg swooped in on the last matchday and snatch a promotion spot.

It will all come out in the wash soon.  I think the majority of the top 5 or 6 clubs all play each other over the next few matchdays.

Who do you think it's best equipped to go up 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Sean the ginger 1 said:

Who do you think it's best equipped to go up 

Best coach and best squad is Bremen.  If I had to put money down it would be on them.  The other team to go up automatically is a toss up.  Last season Fürth went up in 2nd but I didn't feel like they were the 2nd best team in the league.  I think something similar will happen again this year.

I'm not a fan of Schalke so I hope they don't go up.  I'd like to see St. Pauli get rewarded and I wouldn't mind Nürnberg or Darmstadt either.

15 minutes ago, Coma said:

Best coach and best squad is Bremen.  If I had to put money down it would be on them.  The other team to go up automatically is a toss up.  Last season Fürth went up in 2nd but I didn't feel like they were the 2nd best team in the league.  I think something similar will happen again this year.

I'm not a fan of Schalke so I hope they don't go up.  I'd like to see St. Pauli get rewarded and I wouldn't mind Nürnberg or Darmstadt either.

I'll keep my eyes out I met a German guy in Manchester back in the late 90s ha was a fan of SSV Jahn Regensburg

Always keep my eyes out for their results. Mid table at moment 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Sean the ginger 1 said:

I'll keep my eyes out I met a German guy in Manchester back in the late 90s ha was a fan of SSV Jahn Regensburg

Always keep my eyes out for their results. Mid table at moment 

I try to watch them whenever they are on, which admittedly isn't very often.  Beautiful town and a club that are punching above their weight most of the time.  

21 minutes ago, Coma said:

I try to watch them whenever they are on, which admittedly isn't very often.  Beautiful town and a club that are punching above their weight most of the time.  

Yep in baveria went over one time and stopped there for 3 days 

Went to the stadium 🏟 think it holds around 15 thousand. The food wasn't bad either and beers at pubs down the road 

Archived