talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matheus Pereira - Valerin Ismael Expects Pereira to Leave This Summer

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I think he'd be a good fit for any top-half Premier League side.

Wonder how much West Brom would want for him as he's clearly their best player.

Can't see it honestly.  I think he'd be too much money and Leeds haven't been recruiting in England because of the inflated prices.  All the talk seems to be pulling gems from Ligue 1.

• Subscriber
15 hours ago, Coma said:

Can't see it honestly.  I think he'd be too much money and Leeds haven't been recruiting in England because of the inflated prices.  All the talk seems to be pulling gems from Ligue 1.

It's a little different when a team gets relegated though I think. Wouldn't be surprised either if he had a relegation release clause, although maybe I play too much FM.

I would take him. 

I think in that '10' role he could really flourish with us. I mean, I don't see him playing on the wing with Rapha and Harrison on each flank. 

But in that space behind the striker, you'd think he'd love floating around there. Plus he'd obviously have better options around him here than at West Brom.

The only question is how essential is he and would it be at the expense of someone more needed? 

If we could do a deal which meant maybe sending Tyler Roberts the other way, that could give them a replacement with certain value.

Archived