talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leicester City 0-3 Chelsea - Saturday 20th November, 2021

football forums

10 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Is he writing gloves? Missed that. There must be a reason. No other players are. He might have dermatitis or something

Are you taking the piss? 😂 Could it not just be cause he’s being a big fanny? 

Leicester have been absolutely fucking shite. Those midfielders are terrible. Ndidi, who is usually reliable, has been as bad as anybody. That Soumare looks way out of his depth at this level, just in a world of his own. That back three as well, fuck me Amartey & Soyuncu are liabilities. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rick said:

Are you taking the piss? 😂 Could it not just be cause he’s being a big fanny? 

Leicester have been absolutely fucking shite. Those midfielders are terrible. Ndidi, who is usually reliable, has been as bad as anybody. That Soumare looks way out of his depth at this level, just in a world of his own. That back three as well, fuck me Amartey & Soyuncu are liabilities. 

I doubt vardy is no. You really arent very good at thinking outside the box are you 

1 minute ago, The Palace Fan said:

Ive ignored the Manchester United rumours but something must have happened behind the scenes with Brendan Rodgers and this Leicester team. They look a shell of there former selves.

They have been out of sorts all season though.. A shadow of the team they were last season.. Didn't they offer Rodgers a 15 year contract off the back of one good season or something like that... xD

Just now, The Palace Fan said:

Patrick Van Aanholt wearing gloves in April always wound me up.

Dont really know much about that. I doubt vardy would be weiring gloves this time of year though. He doesnt normally. That's why I think there is probably a reason. Hes  ot that sort of player 

2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

They have been out of sorts all season though.. A shadow of the team they were last season.. Didn't they offer Rodgers a 15 year contract off the back of one good season or something like that... xD

To be fair the Manchester United rumour has been rife since before we played them but I imagine it's more a half-agent saying something drunk and Chinese Whispers have spiralled out of control.

4 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Ive ignored the Manchester United rumours but something must have happened behind the scenes with Brendan Rodgers and this Leicester team. They look a shell of there former selves.

It could just be Rodgers has gone past his sell by date maybe? Hes been there a few years. Maybe the fact that they missed the champions league two years in a row on the last day of the season is affecting the players?  Or maybe something has gone on behind the scenes as you said  I dont know 

3 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I doubt vardy is no. You really arent very good at thinking outside the box are you 

No, you just like making excuses for every single act of stupidity on a football pitch. First the refs and VAR and now it’s dickheads wearing gloves. 

Rogers must change something at half-time for me.

Rare to see Kante score and what a goal.

Chelsea have played well and though Leicester did not have much possession there were times with better balls and positioning where they could have scored. 

Chelsea favourites though Leicester still in it for me.

1 minute ago, Rick said:

No, you just like making excuses for every single act of stupidity on a football pitch. First the refs and VAR and now it’s dickheads wearing gloves. 

You are literally so simple minded its unbelievable. Although maybe I do make excuses for people to much. I made excuses for you being a dickhead. Now I know you are just a dickhead 

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

You are literally so simple minded its unbelievable. Although maybe I do make excuses for people to much. I made excuses for you being a dickhead. Now I know you are just a dickhead 

Stop being so touchy. I called you out for ridiculously saying he “might have dermatitis” 😂 when he’s a player who has been seen in gloves and without plenty of times. 

8 minutes ago, Rick said:

Stop being so touchy. I called you out for ridiculously saying he “might have dermatitis” 😂 when he’s a player who has been seen in gloves and without plenty of times. 

If he's been seen in gloves fair enough. I wasn't aware if that. Like I said if a player suddenly wears gloves when he doesnt normally then it's good reasoning to assume there is a reason. Dermatitis was the only thing I could think of.

Just now, Danny said:

There is a stupidity to English football culture that is underlined by how angry people get when players wear gloves

I agree to a certain extent. Although it does maybe send the wrong message to the other team. I wasn't actually getting angry I was just pointing out there may be a reason 

1 minute ago, Rick said:

I’m not angry at it, just think it’s a bit daft. 

I dont think its daft. But it may send the wrong mesage to the other team. Other than that I dont care if they wanna wear gloves it's up to them. Us southerners cant handle the cold 😂

Just now, Bluewolf said:

Great strike and a quality save... 

I thought it was an excellent save at first  but one you would expect mendy to save after looking at it again. Leicester looking better now. Yellow card for mendy for time wasting 

5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Well I was angry... so angry in fact when I saw him I threw my cup of coffee and broke it against the wall... I was proper, proper angry, I should imagine I will be in a foul mood for the rest of the afternoon now... 

Thats nothing mate, I smashed all the windows and broke my neighbours door. We just finished having a fight in the street. He doesn't even like football. 

Archived