talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leicester City 0-3 Chelsea - Saturday 20th November, 2021

football forums

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A near perfect performance from Chelsea. Brilliant in attack. Brilliant in defence, when they were under pressure they ended up scoring. Tuchels subs were perfect. I'd be very happy if I was a Chelsea fan 

1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

A near perfect performance from Chelsea. Brilliant in attack. Brilliant in defence, when they were under pressure they ended up scoring. Tuchels subs were perfect. I'd be very happy if I was a Chelsea fan 

We are... :D

We have had the ball in the net 5 times today and if it wasn't for the 'Friend of the Leicester family' Linesman they might have all stood... 

3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

We are... :D

We have had the ball in the net 5 times today and if it wasn't for the 'Friend of the Leicester family' Linesman they might have all stood... 

They were offside mate. But yeah Chelsea have been excellent. If it wasnt for the defeat at home to Man city and they way city played so well I'd be fairly certain they will win the league. I still think they will and I think they can go to city and win. However I still think city are the team to beat and still have a good chance 

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

I know mate... just messing about xD

Great performance from the team today from back to front... everyone doing their bit for the cause :congrats:

Lol it's hard to tell with some fans 😂

Yeah great performance. Chelsea look like the best all around team in the league. Guardiola teams have never been know for their defence. They dont concede many because no one can get the ball of them. But I wouldn't class city as  a great all round  team if you know what I mean. Thats not to say I dont think they can still be the best team and win the league as you can be so good in one department it can cover up weaknesses. I think if city do get kane or Haaland in January that could make it much harder if they settle in quickly 

Fantastic performance.

Think we will regret losing Rudiger if he isn’t replaced properly. So, so consistent and leads by example as a result. It’s also going to be tough for Tuchel with Lukaku back.  Without Lukaku, we look so much more fluid in our attack and build up. Going to be annoying if Tuchel shoehorns him every game again. 

Some strange tactical decisions from Rodgers. Played in our favor. Jorginho had a field day. 

16 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Chalobah impressive yet again. 

Always good to see a youth product do well, Tuchel must get some credit as well because much was said about Lampard and what he did with the younger players but Tuchel has done his bit as well.

That said, it's a well oiled system that offers a lot of protection to the centre backs and players like Jorginho. I still take our centre backs performances with a pinch of salt, even Rudiger's and Silva's given the shape and system they play in. It wasn't long ago Rudiger and Christensen were being criticized by us. Same for most players I guess but in the right shape and under the right manager some players can look like world beaters.

Chalobah has been great but it would surprise me if he goes on to have a real great career at this club. I of course hope he proves me wrong.

32 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

This in part is why the 5 sub rule will only help bigger clubs in my opinion... We can bring on 2 game changers at the drop of a hat and still have more on the bench if needed, smaller clubs won't have those options... 

I think having 5 subs will help all teams to be fair. However it will disperportionally help the big teams with bigger squads. However it may help smaller teams help keep key players fit. So there may be that benefit?

Whether its necessary or not I don't know. I mean football is so fast paced in now days players get injured a lot more it seems. Have to wait and see I guess. Player welfare is important as well you do have to consider that. 

• Administrator

Well that, was fucking dreadful. 

Not one player comes away from that with anything complimentary. There's a distinct lack of desire, hunger and confidence about the team these days  it's sickening to see really. 

I don't mind being beaten by a better team, which Chelsea were in every single way, but what I can't stand is lack of effort and to remain competitive. Its like we were beaten in the mind before we even set foot on the pitch. 

Ironic some fans on here moan about time wasting when Chelsea were doing at 3 up xD

Thrashing a side and still get wound up by time wasting. 

12 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

@Stan @Dan Is there any known reason why Rodgers won't play Barnes and Iheanacho together? Two great sparks last season at different times but I can't remember the last time they started together.

Think he just tried too hard to change things up and be different. Iheanacho was in fab form before he was subbed off in a game recently. Barnes has lacked some confidence for a while. 

7 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

People being offended about people being offended about people wearing gloves. 

What have we become.

People being offended about people being offended about people being offended about wearing gloves. What have we become 

13 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Fantastic performance.

Think we will regret losing Rudiger if he isn’t replaced properly. So, so consistent and leads by example as a result. It’s also going to be tough for Tuchel with Lukaku back.  Without Lukaku, we look so much more fluid in our attack and build up. Going to be annoying if Tuchel shoehorns him every game again. 

Some strange tactical decisions from Rodgers. Played in our favor. Jorginho had a field day. 

Yeah, we do seem to play better without him, off the ball as well. 

1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I think having 5 subs will help all teams to be fair. However it will disperportionally help the big teams with bigger squads.

If it's a big club v another big club then all fair and if a smaller club plays another smaller club then things will be fairly even but when it's a smaller club like Leicester today playing us they can't bring on a game changer... we put two on

Seriously though in terms of rotation and giving players a rest throughout the season it's a good idea for all teams  

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Ironic some fans on here moan about time wasting when Chelsea were doing at 3 up

Really??/ I wonder who that was let me check back... Oh yea it was me, the only one who said anything.. :ph34r:

You fuckers started in from the 18th minute... xD

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Really??/ I wonder who that was let me check back... Oh yea it was me, the only one who said anything.. :ph34r:

You fuckers started in from the 18th minute... xD

No we didn't xD

Not that it was any excuse for our utterly shtie performance, but the ref giving a lot of soft challenges and 50/50s to you didn't help. 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Actually... I mentioned it the first time because it was Schmeichel taking ages with the goal kick and nothing said from the ref.. then the bloody cheek of the ref to book Mendy for doing the same thing... xD

Mendy took the piss come on?! He set up for the short kick, hesitated a few times, told everyone to go up the pitch, and then hesitated again. Warranted yellow! 

7 minutes ago, Stan said:

Mendy took the piss come on?! He set up for the short kick, hesitated a few times, told everyone to go up the pitch, and then hesitated again. Warranted yellow! 

We could be here all day mate... at least it was only our keeper that wore gloves... 

Archived