talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Norwich 0-1 Man Utd - Saturday 11th December, 2021

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 17.30

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-Norwich_City.svg.png        VS     220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Last 3 Meetings
27/06/2020 - Norwich 1-2aet Man Utd (FA Cup)
11/01/2020 - Man Utd 4-0 Norwich
27/10/2019 - Norwich 1-3 Man Utd

Recent Form
Norwich - LDDWW
Man Utd - DWWDW

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a dreadful game, Ragnick will look at the positive of another clean sheet but again our attacking players had a poor day at the office.

He's scoring goals but the lack of mobility of Ronaldo is a concern. At times its like watching the tin man trying to adjust his feet when he's on the ball.

Rashford was horrific throughout the game yet stayed on the field.

Again Sancho was removed yet he looked most comfortable on the ball, my only criticism of him is he needs to be demanding the ball more. Maybe he's guilty of not following Ragnicks game plan the most.

9 hours ago, Devil said:

What a dreadful game, Ragnick will look at the positive of another clean sheet but again our attacking players had a poor day at the office.

He's scoring goals but the lack of mobility of Ronaldo is a concern. At times its like watching the tin man trying to adjust his feet when he's on the ball.

Rashford was horrific throughout the game yet stayed on the field.

Again Sancho was removed yet he looked most comfortable on the ball, my only criticism of him is he needs to be demanding the ball more. Maybe he's guilty of not following Ragnicks game plan the most.

Only reason I think Sancho was taken off over Rashford is because he was knackered. 

2 hours ago, MUFC said:

Only reason I think Sancho was taken off over Rashford is because he was knackered. 

Then that's a major concern isn't it. 

Two games on the trot he's technically looked our most skillful player yet he's withdrawn around the 60th minute.

If he's not fit enough questions need asking now as we're well into the season.

• Subscriber

Only watched the highlights and I have to get my head around this 4-2-2-2 formation he keeps playing lol.

Rashford is not the same Rashy of old I am afraid to say and as I have mentioned many a time he should now concentrate on his football ability and put his charity work behind him, he might be doing good for others but he will have to choose, we can all run the departed Ole down like me but Ole did mention this too when he was here.

Not going to build my hopes up yet with Ragnick, will just have to see hows it pans out over the next couple of months but I hope it all works out well for us.

• The title was changed to Norwich 0-1 Man Utd - Saturday 11th December, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived