• Blade - Wesley Snipes
    • Hulk - Mark Ruffalo
    • Doctor Strange - Benedict Cumberbatch
    • RoboCop - Peter Weller
    • Shang-Chi - Simu Liu
    • Terminator - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    • Harvey Dent/Two Face - Aaron Eckhart

Just now, JoshBRFC said:

Hmmmmmmm. You don't know that for a fact do you!? Don't let one actor spoil a film for you, there's a decent cast. The best character in the film is arguably his female friend anyway, she's brilliant xD.

You're right it probably isn't true, but I also don't really care about super hero films so I was never going to watch it anyway xD

he is still a reddit and twitter using arsehole though :ph34r: I still say fuck him

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
30 minutes ago, Spike said:

And if you follow that further there are tweets discrediting the discredit, and then discrediting that discredit. Believe what you want but it's he said she said. You can see some of the posts of wayback machine

Don't need way back machine, there's a GitHub repo that allows you to search and read all posts by any account, deleted or not... So I just did xD Went through all 716 reddit posts made by him, and now I know for sure that all the accusations are bullshit. No incel posts, no hateful posts on women, white men (or anyone else, for that matter), and no posts supporting paedos. 

https://camas.github.io/reddit-search/

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Spike said:

You're right it probably isn't true, but I also don't really care about super hero films so I was never going to watch it anyway xD

I hate superhero movies, this is the only one I loved xD

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Don't need way back machine, there's a GitHub repo that allows you to search and read all posts by any account, deleted or not... So I just did xD Went through all 716 reddit posts made by him, and now I know for sure that all the accusations are bullshit. No incel posts, no hateful posts on women, white men (or anyone else, for that matter), and no posts supporting paedos. 

https://camas.github.io/reddit-search/

Well you care more than I do. I head about it once and thought it was funny so I wanted it to be true even though I thought it was probably bullshit :ph34r:

No there are definitely some weird views on homosexuality and paedophilia

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Spike said:

Well you care more than I do. I head about it once and thought it was funny so I wanted it to be true even though I thought it was probably bullshit :ph34r:

No there are definitely some weird views on homosexuality and paedophilia

I wouldn't say I care, as I have always been able to separate the art from the artist. But people spreading serious false accusations about anyone is something I truly hate, so like to find out the truth for myself xD

Haven't striken me as extremely weird, tbh. He's literally discussing the research he did on it while preparing to play the role of a paedophile in a movie. Don't have to agree with his comparison, but there's nothing there even remotely suggesting he is one. 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

I wouldn't say I care, as I have always been able to separate the art from the artist. But people spreading serious false accusations about anyone is something I truly hate, so like to find out the truth for myself xD

Haven't striken me as extremely weird, tbh. He's literally discussing the research he did on it while preparing to play the role of a paedophile in a movie. Don't have to agree with his comparison, but there's nothing there even remotely suggesting he is one. 

Works in Hollywood

• 2 weeks later...

Archived