talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tickets for Bundesliga matches

Hi there, I'm quite new to this forum and just looking for some advice if anyone can help!

I'm a big Bundesliga fan and am heading to Cologne for a long weekend at the start of the season (the 1st game). I chose here as, even though the fixtures arent out yet, there are a lot of teams round there (namely Koln, BvB, Schalke, Frankfurt, Bochum, Monchengladbach and Leverkusen) that are within a reasonable train journey. I have a slight preference towards Koln but would be happy seeing any of them to be honest!

I was wondering if anyone knew how easy it was to get tickets to a match? Is it just a case of buying them from a website or, like in England, do I have to be a "member" of some description? Is there somewhere I have to register interest? My German is fairly limited so have found reading the websites slightly difficult! Sorry I know I've asked quite an open ended question!

Also, was wondering if anyone knew (ball park) when the fixture lists are usually released?

Thanks!!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, reno999 said:

heading to Cologne for a long weekend

Go 45 km North if you want to see a real city. :ph34r:

As für Köln, Dortmund and Schalke it could be difficult as many of their home games are sold out. Bochum and Frankfurt maybe too. Leverkusen and Mönchengladbach are rarely sold out and you should be able to get tickets at one of the booths before the match. 

For real though, keep Fortuna Düsseldorf in mind. Nice stadium, beautiful city, almost never sold out, and we've got a retractable roof too. 😍 And we have proper beer. 

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, reno999 said:

Also, was wondering if anyone knew (ball park) when the fixture lists are usually released?

The fixture list will be released on June 17th!

P.S. Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum!

If you are interested in a Schalke game, then I can only recommend that you contact Alan ( @SchalkeUK ).

The man is a legend auf Schalke and I think he knows pretty much all the important people there. The Knappenschmiede is literally unthinkable without him.

On 27/05/2022 at 10:36, Tommy said:

For real though, keep Fortuna Düsseldorf in mind. Nice stadium, beautiful city, almost never sold out, and we've got a retractable roof too. 😍 And we have proper beer. 

🧐

I follow Schalke and it's very difficult to get tickets for the bigger games, especially if you want more than 1 seat together. 

I decided to become a member to see if that would increase my chances of getting a ticket but then COVID happened and I never had the chance to buy a ticket off my membership yet but when the fixtures are released I'll find out I suppose as we will be visiting a match in August.

I'm hoping I can buy more than 1 ticket off my membership because there is 3 of us travelling to the matches. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy said:

I follow Schalke and it's very difficult to get tickets for the bigger games, especially if you want more than 1 seat together. 

I decided to become a member to see if that would increase my chances of getting a ticket but then COVID happened and I never had the chance to buy a ticket off my membership yet but when the fixtures are released I'll find out I suppose as we will be visiting a match in August.

I'm hoping I can buy more than 1 ticket off my membership because there is 3 of us travelling to the matches. 

Just tried to check the Schalke website, but couldn't find anything. But if I'm not wrong, I think members can usually order up to 4 tickets? Anyway, good luck! 

4 hours ago, Tommy said:

Just tried to check the Schalke website, but couldn't find anything. But if I'm not wrong, I think members can usually order up to 4 tickets? Anyway, good luck! 

I've looked as well but I couldn't find anything. I hope that's the case! Thanks!

Archived