talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

3.Liga and below 2022/23

Attached is a card of 3.liga clubs this season.

Disclaimer: I've taken this card from MSV Duisburg fans forum "MSVportal", which should be no issue since it's author explicitely stated, copying and mailing it would be fine. Also the distances (of corse in km) are therefore from Duisburg to the cities/towns the respective clubs play in.

Disclaimer II: Oldenburg is actually situated about 180 km northwest, since they're playing at Hannover due to stadium criteria their badge is placed there.

Karte_22-23_2000px.jpg

• The title was changed to 3.Liga and below 2022/23
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to this article Bayreuth will be playing in RW Erfurt's stadium until their floodlight system is operational.  It also says that not all matches for those clubs that don't meet 3rd division stadium rules have to take place away from their traditional home.  Only matches that would be mid-week or late kick-offs.  I assumed that the entire home match allotment was played at an alternate venue.

https://www.kicker.de/ersatzstadien-bayreuth-oldenburg-und-verl-muessen-ausweichen-teilweise-905324/artikel

6 minutes ago, Coma said:

Has anyone seen any info about the 3. Liga matches?  Nothing on their website that I can find.  Looks like several clubs will have test matches this weekend including Saarbrücken, Duisburg, and 1860.  @Faithcore @Rucksackfranzose

The schedule is expected to be published at the end of June or the begin of July. That's a bit late, since the first match will be played on July, the 22nd, in my honest opinion.

6 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

The schedule is expected to be published at the end of June or the begin of July. That's a bit late, since the first match will be played on July, the 22nd, in my honest opinion.

I thought the first matches were July 15.  Maybe that's the first round of the cup.  Regardless, 2-3 weeks before the season started is ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was pinned
  • 2 weeks later...

I think we clearly deserved the loss. Offensively we did nothing and defensively we were very lucky that Osnabrück did not score earlier. Our new keeper Müller also prevented greater damage in a few situations. 

Sadly just as I expected. If we can't sign 2 or 3 more players I am pretty sure that we will go down this season. 

10 hours ago, Faithcore said:

I think we clearly deserved the loss. Offensively we did nothing and defensively we were very lucky that Osnabrück did not score earlier. Our new keeper Müller also prevented greater damage in a few situations. 

Sadly just as I expected. If we can't sign 2 or 3 more players I am pretty sure that we will go down this season. 

Müller did have a fantastic game. Nothing he could do about the goal. I'm not sure Duisburg look like relegation candidates necessarily, but Osnabrück were the better side. 

14 minutes ago, Coma said:

Wow, RW Essen shit the bed at home yesterday.  Arguably against a relegation rival, too.  I wonder are Elversberg that good or are Essen just that bad?

To be fair, I didn't understand, where this Elversberg are relegation candidates came from. In my opinion they are the best out of the 4 newly promoted teams and should do like Dortmund II and Freiburg II did last year. RL Südwest in which the level of the top teams aren't worse than 3.Liga. Look how the last three promoted teams Waldhof, us, and Freiburg II did, when they got promoted without altering their squad too much. Many fans predicting them to be relegated has, in my honest opinion, a lot to do with them lacking a history, that was taken note of outside Saarland. If history and illustrious name were decisive though, neither Freiburg, nor Mainz, nor Augsburg, let alone the plastic clubs were Buli teams.

2 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

To be fair, I didn't understand, where this Elversberg are relegation candidates came from. In my opinion they are the best out of the 4 newly promoted teams and should do like Dortmund II and Freiburg II did last year. RL Südwest in which the level of the top teams aren't worse than 3.Liga. Look how the last three promoted teams Waldhof, us, and Freiburg II did, when they got promoted without altering their squad too much. Many fans predicting them to be relegated has, in my honest opinion, a lot to do with them lacking a history, that was take note of outside Saarland. If history and illustrious name were decisive though, neither Freiburg, nor Mainz, nor Augsburg, let alone the plastic clubs were Buli teams.

To be fair it was my assumption that they'd be at the bottom of the table.  I'm not all that educated on the RL Südwest.

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/08/2022 at 15:00, Rucksackfranzose said:

2-2 in the end. Didn't watch it, was it a good game?

I ended up not being able to watch it due to a busy weekend.  I'll look for a stream online and try to watch it later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived