• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

F1 - 2022 - Hungarian GP - 29-31st July

football forum

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Checo out in Q2. :o

Also the first time I see the stewards deleting someone's laptime, and then re-instating it after deciding he wasn't off the track after all. Must be confusing for the driver as well. 

• Administrator
Just now, MUFC said:

RB being further down will be good for the race and championship. Proving Ferrari don't screw up.

Ferrari's best chance to get back on track with RB so far down if they pick the right strategy. The start will be interesting too - can see RB getting caught up in some drama... 

• Subscriber

Okay, I've been at a wedding all day so I saw earlier that George got pole and Max was 10th and assumed there was a lot of rain interference but just watched the highlights and that was just a dry outright pole. Well deserved, the lad has been a beast since he joined Williams and it's great to see him have his moment. Slightly surprising as it seemed like the upper hand was swinging toward Lewis in recent weeks at Mercedes but the boy has the grapes. He could even go on to win tomorrow as well. It's also a great result for Ferrari even if they didn't get pole position. Slightly awkward for them though that Sainz has been faster when they need Leclerc to really dominate the end of the season to have a chance of the WDC. 

the smart strategy is to avoid the turn 1 and 2 collection.   these modern drivers think they are entitled to brake late.    surviving these disasters can setup your race.

hope both Alpines get through it as there is a good shot at big points here

• The topic was unpinned

Archived