talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Stan's PL Prediction League 2022/23 - Week 6 Table

• Administrator

An interesting week for Round 6, with some low scores thanks to some unexpected results. @N U F C regains the lead, albeit almost by default due to the forum server issues.

Talking of which, there were 4 players who were unable to get predictions in due to the downtime - these are @The Liquidator, @Machado, @6666 and @Pyfish. The fairest way to resolve was to give them the average across all the other scores - this is 11 points and indicated in red.

@OrangeKhrush got the highest score of the week with 14 points but remains in 16th place. @Lucas was second highest with 13 points, and rose one position to 3rd. 

A very honourable mention to @Foxc1 for correctly guessing Aston Villa's 1-1 draw with Man City, the only player to predict a draw and the exact result. 

Still very close across the table - 7 points from 1st to 9th. And a further 7 points between 10th and 16th.

PL6.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, The Liquidator said:

Oi @Stan  Haha I thought you was joking resetting my score? I think you might find I should be 98 points total when adding this weeks 11 points.

Where is bloody @Lucas when I needed him and his point checking service? Self serving so n so LOL

My bad, I am on holiday in Croatia so first time I've seen this but those maths definitely don't add up xD

I'd claim those points too, you will need them when we inevitably catch you :ph34r:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived