The better place to talk football.

2.Bundesliga 2023/24 - [2. Spieltag] - 4-6th August 2023

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hansa Rostock's new Colombian loan signing Juan Jose Perea came on as a substitute today, to make his debut for Rostock against Elversberg, with Rostock trailing by one goal to nil. But Perea turned the match around for Rostock, by scoring 2 goals for Rostock in injury time, to give Rostock the 2-1 away win! 

I thought that Rostock had done very well to get Perea on loan from Stuttgart when I first heard of the loan move. Perea has already proven what an asset he will be for Rostock this season, by scoring 2 crucial goals on his debut for Rostock. I think that Rostock have done excellently to get a player of Perea's calibre to play for them. Perea was one of the best players in the top division in Greece a couple of years ago. He showed flashes of his quality at Stuttgart last season in the Bundesliga, although he struggled to start regularly for the club, given the competition in the team. But for a struggling 2 Bundesliga club like Rostock to manage to sign a player like Perea for the season, I believe is a great achievement for them.

He has already proven his worth on his 1st match for them, by practically single handedly getting Rostock the 3 points, with his 2 goals in injury time. Perea is a young forward, who I am sure will thrive in the 2 Bundesliga this season. He can really shine for Rostock at this level and help them out significantly. He is a great signing by Rostock. 

Edited by Michael

On 05/08/2023 at 09:32, Michael said:

Hansa Rostock's new Colombian loan signing Juan Jose Perea came on as a substitute today, to make his debut for Rostock against Elversberg, with Rostock trailing by one goal to nil. But Perea turned the match around for Rostock, by scoring 2 goals for Rostock in injury time, to give Rostock the 2-1 away win! 

I thought that Rostock had done very well to get Perea on loan from Stuttgart when I first heard of the loan move. Perea has already proven what an asset he will be for Rostock this season, by scoring 2 crucial goals on his debut for Rostock. I think that Rostock have done excellently to get a player of Perea's calibre to play for them. Perea was one of the best players in the top division in Greece a couple of years ago. He showed flashes of his quality at Stuttgart last season in the Bundesliga, although he struggled to start regularly for the club, given the competition in the team. But for a struggling 2 Bundesliga club like Rostock to manage to sign a player like Perea for the season, I believe is a great achievement for them.

He has already proven his worth on his 1st match for them, by practically single handedly getting Rostock the 3 points, with his 2 goals in injury time. Perea is a young forward, who I am sure will thrive in the 2 Bundesliga this season. He can really shine for Rostock at this level and help them out significantly. He is a great signing by Rostock. 

I hate Rostock.  Some of the shit that I have read about their fans just sickens me.  

• The topic was unpinned