talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Formula One - General Chat

football forum

• Administrator
37 minutes ago, Tommy said:

The driver carousel is going to be very interesting. Will Audi also go for Sainz? What happens to Bottas and Zhou? Who will drive for Haas?

Hamilton to Ferrari

Perez to Mercedes

Sainz to Red Bull  

40 minutes ago, Stan said:

Hamilton to Ferrari

Perez to Mercedes

Sainz to Red Bull  

Checo to Mercedes seems like a weird move to me. 🤔

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Checo to Mercedes seems like a weird move to me. 🤔

He's not really doing much at RB considering the dominance of the team. I wonder if Red Bull will look to replace him? 

• Subscriber

I don't think Perez to Mercedes is a go-er. I wouldn't be shocked anymore to see Verstappen go there if their form picks up in the back end of the season. Red Bull would be kind of fucked if that happened. They'd probably then have to go for Sainz and/or Norris.

Hulkenberg to Audi is an interesting move. The talk has always been that Sainz would go there to lead their new project. It could still be Sainz/Hulkenberg but I wonder if they're getting one driver tied down as they're struggling to get Sainz over the line while he holds out for potential gaps at Mercedes or Red Bull.

Interesting times. This is a blow for Haas because Hulkenberg is clearly doing the business for them more than Magnussen. They're not an appealing prospect for an established driver unless the likes of Perez or Bottas are keen on extending their stay in the sport "for the sake of it".