talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Formula One - General Chat

football forum

• Subscriber

Michael Schumacher: Seven-time F1 champion's family plan legal action after AI-generated 'interview'

Michael Schumacher's family are planning legal action against a magazine which published an artificial intelligence-generated 'interview' with the former Formula 1 driver.

Schumacher, a seven-time F1 champion, suffered severe head injuries in a skiing accident in December 2013 and has not been seen in public since.

Die Aktuelle ran a picture of a smiling Schumacher, 54, on the front cover of its latest edition with a headline of "Michael Schumacher, the first interview".........

1 hour ago, MUFC said:

Don't agree with you. Personally I feel the Ferrari pit steam and strategists are error-free. 

In all seriousness though, from what I've read and heard, Audi are very keen to bring on Sainz as the driver to lead their F1 project. That could be a very sweet gig for him. 

• 4 weeks later...

I see the Lance Stroll debate is up again, should daddy cut him to help Aston Martin and who is available to replace him.

it's hard to say where Stroll sits in this, he is capable of being okay but against Alonso it showing just how disinterested Vettel was.

19 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

I see the Lance Stroll debate is up again, should daddy cut him to help Aston Martin and who is available to replace him.

it's hard to say where Stroll sits in this, he is capable of being okay but against Alonso it showing just how disinterested Vettel was.

Alonso has 93 out of AM 120 points. Unless Stroll improves them I expect Merc to jump them in the constructors after the Spanish GP. If not it will be within the next 3 races.

• 3 weeks later...