talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Formula One - General Chat

football forum

Just now, BartraPique1932 said:

There are people who actually believe that Verstappen is more talented Schumacher and will dethrone him. Let that sink in.

Ricciardo is a better driver than Max. 

Now Leclerc on the other hand...

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, nudge said:

By the way, Kimi is still under investigation for 1st lap crash and Perez for using DRS where it was not allowed... There might be some changes in the final grid.

They mentioned during the race that Perez might get a 5-second penalty so Vettel might get 3rd after all.

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

They mentioned during the race that Perez might get a 5-second penalty so Vettel might get 3rd after all.

I think Checo served his 5 second penalty at his pit-stop, no?

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I think Checo served his 5 second penalty at his pit-stop, no?

9 minutes ago, Stan said:

apparently he didn't stop for long enough or at all

Yes, something still went wrong with that, he's still under investigation. Could be because he did it more than once?

Db9RgtLWAAENxte.jpg

Edited by nudge

• Administrator

there seemed to be a lot of DRS problems today. Was it an issue with certain cars or with the comms system that F1 has?

Early on Raikkonen complained about it and if I remember correctly his engineer said there was an issue with DRS but couldn't hear properly. So couldn't work out if it was his car only or not. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Stan said:

there seemed to be a lot of DRS problems today. Was it an issue with certain cars or with the comms system that F1 has?

Early on Raikkonen complained about it and if I remember correctly his engineer said there was an issue with DRS but couldn't hear properly. So couldn't work out if it was his car only or not. 

Automatic DRS release was not working in the first sector (for all cars), so the drivers had to activate it manually, hence why many probably didn't time it right.

• Administrator
Just now, nudge said:

Automatic DRS release was not working in the first sector (for all cars), so the drivers had to activate it manually, hence why many probably didn't time it right.

bit harsh if they get punished for it I think.