talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Formula One - General Chat

football forum

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

xD well considering his comments about Williams car after free training, it looks like he would actually rather drive a tractor. 

And he'd probably still be faster in a tractor than Stroll in a Williams. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber

What a borefest... Happy for Leclerc, he's putting some good performances after getting used to the F1 car. It's also great to see Sauber not being the worst car on the grid. Talking about worst cars, I wouldn't be surprised if Williams left F1 after this season...

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Yeah, I think it's 25 out of the last 27 races that have been decided from the front row. 

Amazing result, but a really, really boring race to watch.

yeah I switched off about halfway through to watch the football. Other than the drama in the first 10-15 minutes, didn't seem like much else would happen.

• Subscriber
25 minutes ago, Tommy said:

So according to f1today.net  Monaco could be Brendon Hartley's last race for Toro Rosso O.o Be strong @nudge

https://www.f1today.net/nl/nieuws/f1/238656/brendon-hartley-rijdt-in-monaco-laatste-f1-race-felix-rosenqvist-mogelijk-vervanger

Sad, but not surprising, really. Expected him to do better :( 

• Subscriber

I don't mind Ericsson, to be honest, I think he's a decent enough driver. And he brings money to the team, of course. Definitely plenty of more talented guys out there who don't get a seat in F1, but hey, that's motorsport (and particularly F1) for you...

Grosjean needs to get his shit together again. At the moment he drives like he did for Renault/Lotus at the start of his career. But he's certainly shown that he can be a very good driver.