F1 2023 - Qatar GP - 6-8th October

football forum

• The title was changed to F1 2023 - Qatar GP - 6-8th October
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

If I remember hearing correctly during Japan's GP, Max could win the Championship based on who finishes where in the Sprint race? 

It's already an anti-climax, but that'd be even more so that it isn't even confirmed during the actual race. 

Max can't win a title in a normal way it seems. We had the Abu Dhabi finale 2021, then last year in Japan when nobody knew if he was the Champion or not when they put him in that weird room with the throne and the plant, and now he could win it in a Sprint race. xD

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Max can't win a title in a normal way it seems. We had the Abu Dhabi finale 2021, then last year in Japan when nobody knew if he was the Champion or not when they put him in that weird room with the throne and the plant, and now he could win it in a Sprint race. xD

Forgot about that weird throne room 😅

• The topic was pinned

Stroll needs to just park the antics.  he has a free hit with Aston Martin about 5 or 6 upgrade behind and falling back.   There is no more pressure to perform as 5th is the best AMR can achieve.

AM have disappointed me since the Spanish GP the lack of development is mind blowing and they have really let Fernando down.  I don't know what the issue is but the car looks undriveable now and severely underpowered which is odd given how good Mercedes engines are.  Either way the car that started the season us better than the current car, I get that other teams have improved, but why have AM gotten worse

• Administrator

Just read that Ocon was sick in his helmet on lap 16 due to the hot and dehydrating conditions and had to race with sick in his balaclava for the rest of the race :shutup:

And several other drivers affected too. Leclerc blurred vision also due to the dehydration. 

Sargeant even had to retire because he felt unwell. Apparently he had flu like symptoms all week and was severely dehydrated during the race. Poor guy. :(

But yea, even the young guns like Piastri and Norris looked absolutely shattered. 

Double points finish for Alfa Romeo though! Zhou from last to P9. 

Yea, apparently a few driver passed out in the medical center, according to Lando Norris. I saw videos of Lance Stroll struggling to get out of his car and stumbling to a nearby ambulance, and Alex Albon barely getting out of the car on his own. 

But hey, QATAR! 

• The topic was unpinned