talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League 2023/24 Gameweek 13 - 25-27th November, 2023

football forum

Referees fucking hate Wolves apparently.

Tbf, so do I... but it's not really fair for them to get fucked over by officials like this constantly. Gary O'Neil should be given a pass to say or do anything he wants to anyone in the FA or PMGOL after the way the referees have officiated matches for his side this season.

It's kind of glossed over by most of the league because it's Wolves and that's not okay, even if their fans are a bunch of tory cunts that get their jollies from chanting mocking poverty.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Referees fucking hate Wolves apparently.

Tbf, so do I... but it's not really fair for them to get fucked over by officials like this constantly. Gary O'Neil should be given a pass to say or do anything he wants to anyone in the FA or PMGOL after the way the referees have officiated matches for his side this season.

It's kind of glossed over by most of the league because it's Wolves and that's not okay, even if their fans are a bunch of tory cunts that get their jollies from chanting mocking poverty.

.... maybe I missed something, but the whole of the West Midlands is a long way from 'Tory'. It does have comparable fed up of the whole thing types, like regions with comparable populations.. such as Scotland, I would suggest. And Liverpool as a political football club are not pleasant, whatever the wing it's directed from. Toxic is honestly the accurate word for Liverpool Lib Dem Middle Class FC. But, reads like you know Wolverhampton -the West Midlands only by Twitter & Liberal Democrat party manifesto.

1 hour ago, Reluctant Striker said:

.... maybe I missed something, but the whole of the West Midlands is a long way from 'Tory'. It does have comparable fed up of the whole thing types, like regions with comparable populations.. such as Scotland, I would suggest. And Liverpool as a political football club are not pleasant, whatever the wing it's directed from. Toxic is honestly the accurate word for Liverpool Lib Dem Middle Class FC. But, reads like you know Wolverhampton -the West Midlands only by Twitter & Liberal Democrat party manifesto.

I just hate all clubs with fans where most of what you can hear them sing is songs that mock poverty. And the people that look down on people struggling to make ends meat that the most are overwhelmingly tories

If there is anybody out there who still thinks VAR is working, you are an idiot. 
Wolves have been shafted constantly this season from horrendous officiating. It’s seriously damaging my interest in watching the league outside of Liverpool. 

• The topic was unpinned