talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League 2023/24 Gameweek 26 - 24-26th February, 2024

4 hours ago, Stan said:

Commentators don't call him out enough for all the times he fakes or feigns injuries. One of the worst for it. 

Commentators don’t call anybody out for that tbh. And the reason is probably they don’t want to end up slating anybody on the off chance there’s an actual injury and end up looking like the most massive cunts :8_laughing:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn’t just our worst game of the season, its our worst game since we got promoted. The team have been terrible and Frank has been far too slow to make changes leaving the absolute weapon that is Reguillon on as well as Onyeka who has only successfully given away fouls.

We are without 5 first eleven players still, but thats no excuse for this performance. We should be getting a point from this, not getting battered by a West Ham team who have also been pony

2 hours ago, Storts said:

Your fans were loving him until yesterday!

I think a lot still do but I’ve been unconvinced, he just runs a lot which I think has convinced people that hes good but for me theres no real end product when he gets forward, continually loses the ball and hes not that great defensively, just has recovery pace. Put in a couple of real stupid challenges yesterday and I couldn’t believe he had the cheek to get sarcastic with the referee both times, especially when he was on a yellow.

I hope he grows into a better player as its early days with us but he reminds me of Sergi Canos and thats not a good thing.

• Subscriber
On 27/02/2024 at 18:38, Danny said:

I think a lot still do but I’ve been unconvinced, he just runs a lot which I think has convinced people that hes good but for me theres no real end product when he gets forward, continually loses the ball and hes not that great defensively, just has recovery pace. Put in a couple of real stupid challenges yesterday and I couldn’t believe he had the cheek to get sarcastic with the referee both times, especially when he was on a yellow.

I hope he grows into a better player as its early days with us but he reminds me of Sergi Canos and thats not a good thing.

Youre spot on. There is a real lack of quality there. 

• The topic was unpinned