• Administrator

1200px-Premier_League_Logo.svg.png

all kick-offs GMT

Saturday 24th February, 2024
Aston Villa vs Nottm Forest
Brighton vs Everton
Crystal Palace vs Burnley
Man Utd vs Fulham

Bournemouth vs Man City, 17.30 (live on Sky)

Arsenal vs Newcastle, 20.00 (live on TNT)

Sunday 25th February, 2024
Wolves vs Sheff Utd, 13.30 (live on Sky)

Monday 26th February, 2024
West Ham vs Brentford, 20.00 (live on Sky)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Reluctant Striker said:

Only HT, but 3-1 up is a big improvement on losing away to Forest 2-0.

Douglas Luiz with 2 & neither a penalty. 

3-2 now. Game on. Don't fuck it up.

• Subscriber

That goal by Iwobi was really deserved for Fulham. Played better than the home side for the whole game and rightfully walk away with a win. I wonder what this Manchester United team is going to do against City now. 

• Subscriber

Would have taken a point before the game and sounds like the win would have been smash and grab but fuck me, 1-0 up against ten men into the 80+ minutes, you've got to see that out. Can't afford to piss away 2 points like that.

At least Forest lost. Just like every match, just got to hope after the Premier League's independent panels have finished rewriting the league table a few more times that we can look back today as a point gained and not two dropped.

It has ruined the season now for me I'm afraid. Everton were hit with 10 points back in November or whenever it was and over three months later, neither we nor the teams around us know how many points we need to stay up heading into the run-in. In theory, it shouldn't make a difference but in reality it does. You might rush a player back from injury or set up to take a point in certain games. The goalposts could get moved five more times between our appeal, the pending charges for us and Forest and two probable appeals against them. Everton and Forest only have themselves to blame for getting into trouble in the first place but fuck me, the Premier League's handling of the sanctioning process takes "not fit for purpose" to a new level. 

Not watched the games but a big win for Palace today, how’s the front 3 looking @The Palace Fan?

Poor result from United, can’t say I’m surprised. The performances against Villa and Luton were fairly underwhelming, media focusing on the winning run they went on but they didnt look great in either game.

Sucker punches for Everton and Forest,  points keep dropping!

The Chelsea piss taking of Havertz this season is ageing like milk, he just keeps growing into his role at Arsenal and it’s clear to see what sort of impact he’s been able to give at a club that is going in one direction, rather than at Chelsea where it was every direction but forward.

• Subscriber

I still think they'll probably finish 3rd but I didn't think Arsenal would keep it a three-horse race after that dodgy run they had. 

Got to wonder how long Eddie Howe gets now. I can't remember the last Newcastle performance I saw which wasn't all over the place.

• Subscriber

Howe probably goes in the summer. They're objectively bad at this point. Don't think he's been dealt a great hand this season but they've dropped off massively.

Burnley man. How does Kompany get away with this? They're the biggest underperforming newly promoted side I've ever seen. 101 points last season to 0.5 points a game this year. Truly awful.

13 hours ago, Danny said:

Not watched the games but a big win for Palace today, how’s the front 3 looking @The Palace Fan?

Poor result from United, can’t say I’m surprised. The performances against Villa and Luton were fairly underwhelming, media focusing on the winning run they went on but they didnt look great in either game.

Sucker punches for Everton and Forest,  points keep dropping!

Mateta's work rate made it work up top, Edouard was a little quiet (Franca had his best game when he came on) and Ayew was brilliant.

I'm not sure whether it was the quality of opposition, the new manager or the attacking nature of Daniel Munoz but its great seeing us play about 20 yards more forward.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Commentators don't call him out enough for all the times he fakes or feigns injuries. One of the worst for it. 

• The topic was unpinned