Jump to content
talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

    Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

    Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

Matchday 1 (Group C) - Tuesday 12th September


Recommended Posts

  • The title was changed to Matchday 1 (Group C) - Tuesday 12th September
Sign up to remove this ad.

From Conte's recent statements, reckon we will line up this 

 

Batshuayi

Willian--------------------Pedro

Alonso------------Fabregas-----Kante------Zappacosta

Cahill-----------------Luiz------Azpilicueta

Courtois

 

 

Edited by Cicero
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

No Morata? Still not fully fit?

Not surprised Cahill comes straight back in though even though Rudiger had a good game on Saturday. 

 He hinted that both Morata and Hazard will be rested for Arsenal. 

Think Cahill will feature just to get minutes, but reckon Rudiger has earned a starting spot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Cicero said:

 He hinted that both Morata and Hazard will be rested for Arsenal. 

Think Cahill will feature just to get minutes, but reckon Rudiger has earned a starting spot. 

to be fair it is only Qarabaq.

Wouldn't be surprised if Conte plays more 'fringe' players so that stronger players are fit for Arsenal. Caballero, Christensen, Zappacosta (as mentioned), Kenedy. Maybe Musonda Jr? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Stan said:

to be fair it is only Qarabaq.

Wouldn't be surprised if Conte plays more 'fringe' players so that stronger players are fit for Arsenal. Caballero, Christensen, Zappacosta (as mentioned), Kenedy. Maybe Musonda Jr? 

Doubt it. Knowing Conte, he will want to field a team that will guarantee 3 points. We have  a tough group and will probably see the likes of Musonda/Kenedy in the 2nd half if we are leading. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Cicero said:

Neither. Alonso must have lungs of steel or something given Conte didn't really push for any LB's (bar Sandro) 

None of the are on the bench, however the bench looks very strong + Drinkwater. With Musonda and Kenedy who aren't included.

Subs: Caballero, Rudiger, David Luiz, Moses, Bakayoko, Hazard, Morata. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, True Blue said:

None of the are on the bench, however the bench looks very strong + Drinkwater. With Musonda and Kenedy who aren't included.

Subs: Caballero, Rudiger, David Luiz, Moses, Bakayoko, Hazard, Morata. 

Christensen makes me happy and I hope Conte continues to trust him. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Solid half no rushing a deserved lead and two good goals. We could have got one more but more than good enough so far. As Cicero said Kante/Cesc are a disaster pair, Kante doing all the work and Cesc acting like a play maker. Good thing is we have Bakayoko and Drinkwater to fill the gap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can't look too much into this game, our real test and status of where we are is against Atletico next. And I can't bloody wait for that game. 

Rudiger switching the play like he was Xavi was the highlight for me xD

Edited by Cicero
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The topic was unpinned

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

football forum
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...