talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League to Review Recent Transfers

No way selling Douglas Luiz was part of any cheat. His £40m+ sounds to have been the large chunk of £60m Villa needed to 'comply' with the rules.

Kellyman adds near £20m. Iroegbunam near £10m. That's near £70m. Less first instalments of incomings. I'm reading Villa are where they needed to be, to avoid any points deductions.

8 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Ratcliffe, new to this whole big six ownership lark, says the quiet part out loud.

He & others that talk that way are just grabbing at straws. Of course super loyal 1 club fans might walk away. And certain clubs bring more to the table than others.

But I can't say my perception of the NFL has changed with the transition from New England Patriots to Kansas City Chiefs being the near annual Super Bowl participant.

And the NHL's current Stanley Cup is Edmonton Oilers vs Florida Panthers. Not the 'big names' like Toronto Maple Leafs, New York Rangers or Pittsburgh Penguins.

I find I envy American team sports.

11 hours ago, Reluctant Striker said:

He & others that talk that way are just grabbing at straws. Of course super loyal 1 club fans might walk away. And certain clubs bring more to the table than others.

But I can't say my perception of the NFL has changed with the transition from New England Patriots to Kansas City Chiefs being the near annual Super Bowl participant.

And the NHL's current Stanley Cup is Edmonton Oilers vs Florida Panthers. Not the 'big names' like Toronto Maple Leafs, New York Rangers or Pittsburgh Penguins.

I find I envy American team sports.

It wasn't long ago the Vegas kings won, a team that has won nothing in decades, I think they last won when they had gretzkey at the end of his career

• Subscriber

Forest getting in on it now. Have to say I can't see how losing Elanga for Elliot Anderson would go down as appealing from their point of view.

I didn't realise Newcastle's PSR situation was so bad. I thought the Minteh deal would get them over the line.

13 hours ago, OrangeKhrush said:

It wasn't long ago the Vegas kings won, a team that has won nothing in decades, I think they last won when they had gretzkey at the end of his career

I know barely anything about hockey & even I know Vegas didn’t even have a team decades ago 🤣