talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League 2024/25 - Gameweek 5 - 21-22nd September, 2024

• Administrator
1 minute ago, couscous said:

I don't think anyone says this but Gabriel and Saliba are two of the most overrated defenders in the PL.

Probably because it's not true. 

• Administrator
Just now, couscous said:

Thats because people just read stats and cannot look at a player and figure out whether he is able to read the game.

Happy to say I've watched enough football to see they are a solid partnership and don't think they're overrated. 

30 minutes ago, couscous said:

Thats because people just read stats and cannot look at a player and figure out whether he is able to read the game.

That's bollocks.  Literally everyone says about how good they are including pundits. Maybe it's you that wrong 

22 hours ago, Stan said:

What do you mean 'partly their fault'? 

What if it's not the fans having the impact on the result, rather the inadequacies and incompetence of the manager? 

Well to be fair Leicester fans seem like some of the least toxic fans. I mean they were fine with O Neal and he played for forest. But I have heard players say that when the fans don't want the manager there home games can be like away games. Which obviously could affect results but I'm not sure if Leicester fans are like that 

Just now, Stan said:

Sorry but after what happened against Brighton, Trossard can have absolutely no complaints, and neither can Arteta. 

It's just pure stupidity. 

It might be but what about the Haaland lunge earlier in the game??? He got fuck all for that! Ruined the game now.. given what he was allowing earlier.. 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Sorry but after what happened against Brighton, Trossard can have absolutely no complaints, and neither can Arteta. 

It's just pure stupidity. 

I'm not watching because not go sky but yeah you are right. Everyone knows it's the law. Stupid moment. 

5 hours ago, OrangeKhrush said:

Into the 4th season and nothing has changed,  just a better version of Bournemouth.   4 seasons is a long time to stay stagnant and we may need to find that next step guy.

You haven't really had the investment to do be doing much better than you are. Top 6 is about your level. Anything else is an overachevement 

• Administrator
33 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

VAR and the refs have made different decisions for the Red card... they are rubbish they really are.. 

VAR can't get involved in the change of the decision though.