talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - Aug to Dec 2017/18 season archive

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aurier putting Spurs under a bit of pressure late on after the stupid challenge after he'd already been booked but they just about saw it through.

West Ham have a decent team on paper but something isn't right with them, letting in far too many for a start. I don't think Bilic will see Christmas there.

34 minutes ago, Toony said:

Aurier putting Spurs under a bit of pressure late on after the stupid challenge after he'd already been booked but they just about saw it through.

West Ham have a decent team on paper but something isn't right with them, letting in far too many for a start. I don't think Bilic will see Christmas there.

Theyre conceading way too many goals at the moment. Improve that aspect and they'll be top half again.

1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

I wasnt kidding when i said Monaco got the better end of the deal. Bakayoko was overpriced big time and Monaco replaced him with a much better midfielder, Tielemans.

He just needs to get used to the game over here.. he actually looks a very good deal for us from what I have seen of him so far.. 

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

You know what we are like with our youngsters though... 

It genuinely wouldn't surprise me if players like Loftus Cheek and Chalobah go on to play for other top six clubs as squad players. When he hit the post Pep looked on as if he was thinking 'hmm home grown quota'.

Just now, Teso dos Bichos said:

what do you think about TFM, aaron? im actually watching City vs Palace

He's rapid but lacks a football brain at times which will come with more first team experience. I think he's suited for us at right back which may not please Jose as I don't think he's good enough going forward to be a right wing back or a right back for United. Still early days though.

Archived