• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tips & Bets 365

football forum

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Blue said:

Acca of Hartlepool and Shrewsbury today

Won 2 accas in 2 days.

Cashed out as soon as Shrewbury got their 3rd. $38 return, I only lost 1 dollar of my final return. I didn't take the risk on Hartlepool seeing out the win.

Almost $100 in 2 days. Good return to betting.

Holy shit, a minute after I cash out, Gillingham equalize and I get away only losing $1 of my return. Fantastic, thank the lord for Shrewbury's third goal who made my pay out enough. If they didn't score that, I wouldn't have cashed out.

• 2 months later...

I've had some tremendous betting luck of late. Won over $120 in the past week. I have another bet going on, where I need Racing and Gimnasia la Plata to both win. The former got the job done, now I need the latter to get the victory.

Just checked how a couple of my pre-season bets are doing:

Firmino and Mane both to score 20+ PL goals (40/1). Think Firmino will let me down, he's currently on 11, Mane on 16. Not impossible though.

Liverpool and Man City to score 85+ PL goals and Arsenal to score 75+ PL goals (18/1). This is on course to come in.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, LFCMike said:

Just checked how a couple of my pre-season bets are doing:

Firmino and Mane both to score 20+ PL goals (40/1). Think Firmino will let me down, he's currently on 11, Mane on 16. Not impossible though.

Liverpool and Man City to score 85+ PL goals and Arsenal to score 75+ PL goals (18/1). This is on course to come in.

I've done a few similar which are looking decent...

Arsenal to score 70+ PL Goals @ 9/2
- Arsenal currently on 63 goals

Aubameyang and Lukaku to score 15+ PL Goals each, Man Utd to score 70+ Goals and Huddersfied to be relegated @ 6/1
- Aubameyang already has 15
- Lukaku on 12 goals
- Man Utd on 58 goals
- Huddersfield very likely to go down

Arsenal, Chelsea & Tottenham to score 65+ PL Goals @ 7/1
- Arsenal on 63 goals
- Chelsea on 50 goals (could let me down)
- Tottenham on 57 goals

And this one is my favourite - Man City to score 90+ PL Goals, Liverpool to score 80+ PL Goals, Arsenal to score 70+ PL Goals (£5 free bet on @ 28/1)
- Man City on 79 goals
- Liverpool on 68 goals
- Arsenal on 63 goals

All were done pre-season.

38 minutes ago, Stan said:

I've done a few similar which are looking decent...

Arsenal to score 70+ PL Goals @ 9/2
- Arsenal currently on 63 goals

Aubameyang and Lukaku to score 15+ PL Goals each, Man Utd to score 70+ Goals and Huddersfied to be relegated @ 6/1
- Aubameyang already has 15
- Lukaku on 12 goals
- Man Utd on 58 goals
- Huddersfield very likely to go down

Arsenal, Chelsea & Tottenham to score 65+ PL Goals @ 7/1
- Arsenal on 63 goals
- Chelsea on 50 goals (could let me down)
- Tottenham on 57 goals

And this one is my favourite - Man City to score 90+ PL Goals, Liverpool to score 80+ PL Goals, Arsenal to score 70+ PL Goals (£5 free bet on @ 28/1)
- Man City on 79 goals
- Liverpool on 68 goals
- Arsenal on 63 goals

All were done pre-season.

That last one's a gooden

• Administrator

Had a double of Klassical Dream & Kalashnikov. Latter fell unfortunately after another rider fell so was unlucky there.

Had Duc Des Genievres @ 5/1 in the 2nd race just now which won.

Got Mister Whittaker in next race as part of a Lucky 15 and also Up For Review (in a treble). Noble Endeavour in an EW single @ 14/1.

Backing the Irish horses given the conditions...

• Administrator

Had a lucky result with Roksana in the 4.10. Was 2nd behind Benie Des Dieux but that horse fell on the last hurdle and Roksana went through to win, at 10/1. Just about broke even for the first day.

• Subscriber
On 12/03/2019 at 09:48, Stan said:

@JOSHBRFC any tips for Cheltenham mate? 

I've been watching as a fan but not betting. And seeing horses win and thinking I'd have backed you xD

I've not bet since very early in January. I decided to take a break as I was winning lots then just blowing it all when I was having a drink or out with the lads thinking I was a millionaire. Putting bets on of like hundreds of pounds. So yeah I decided to stop early Jan with my daughter in mind and not spent a penny since. 

That said.. The Gold Cup I love and I had last years winner Native River and previous years winners- Don Cossack, Bob's Worth.. And more. 

Native River can't do it again, surely? Clan Des Obeux or him for me. 

Native Rivers would be the first since Best Mate(who won it 3 years in a row) to retain the Gold Cup. 

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

I've been watching as a fan but not betting. And seeing horses win and thinking I'd have backed you xD

I've not bet since very early in January. I decided to take a break as I was winning lots then just blowing it all when I was having a drink or out with the lads thinking I was a millionaire. Putting bets on of like hundreds of pounds. So yeah I decided to stop early Jan with my daughter in mind and not spent a penny since. 

That said.. The Gold Cup I love and I had last years winner Native River and previous years winners- Don Cossack, Bob's Worth.. And more. 

Native River can't do it again, surely? Clan Des Obeux or him for me. 

Native Rivers would be the first since Best Mate(who won it 3 years in a row) to retain the Gold Cup. 

Ah okay, fair play mate and good on you for stopping! 

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Gone with Des Obeaux.

This and Ch Tibello my only picks of the day. A bit annoyed even though the latter won. I got 7/1 and it finished at 12/1. I signed up with MoPlay for the sign up offer and did the bets last night. They said they only offer best price guaranteed on the same day of the race. Twats 

• The title was changed to Tips & Bets 365